This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-3210B2
Overview of the Wisenet XRN-2010
This network video recorder supports the recording of up to 32 Wisenet IP cameras and provides a maximum of 48TB storage. Suitable for medium-sized business applications, the unit features an HDMI output and can display a single 4K resolution image through a local monitor (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor). Additional features include support for WiseStream compression technology, ONVIF (profile S) for integration of third-party manufacturers and free SmartViewer client software.
This desktop model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 12MP. It’s handy user-interface allows straightforward set up of configurations to help enhance security and help meet the user’s surveillance requirements. Users can also connect a local monitor through either of the integrated display ports for a simple standalone solution.
Various camera-based, video motion detection alarms can be configured to increase scene awareness and provide reliable security monitoring. Users can also connect external devices via the unit’s built-in alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be scheduled to run continuously, during specific time periods or as a result of an alarm signal. Support for pre- and post-event recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured - helpful when gathering evidence. Recordings can be easily retrieved using a variety of search tools, then played back and exported via the USB connection. WiseStream compression technology is also supported to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- Up to 8 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 48TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- All camera resolutions up to 12 megapixel are supported for detail-packed video footage
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Audio recording and two-way audio support (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- SmartViewer software is free to download and provides a range of basic video management features
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for medium-sized organisations
- Manual, continuous or event based recordings can be set to best suit the user’s requirements
- Security monitoring is enhanced with support for a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Recordings can be exported via the USB connection for further investigation
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the Wisenet mobile app for iOS or Android
- Dimensions: 440 (W) x 384 (D) x 88 (H) mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: max. 256Mbps
- With ONVIF support, this unit is compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras, as well as third-party models
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-2010 network video recorder offers an ideal recording solution for medium-sized systems and includes a range of helpful features which provide a basic level of security monitoring. Typical applications include small hotels, supermarkets and schools.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- Power cable
- Terminal block
- Bracket rack
- Bracket fixing screws
- HDD fixing screws
- HDD SATA/power cable
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):