This product is discontinued, an alternative model is Wisenet XRN-820S
Overview of the Wisenet XRN-810S
This affordable NVR by Wisenet offers a basic recording solution, suitable for small businesses. It supports the recording of up to 8 Wisenet camera channels, or third-party models thanks to ONVIF (profile S) support, and provides a maximum of 12TB storage. The unit also features an integrated PoE+ switch with a PoE budget of 100W - delivering Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to a total of 8 IP cameras. Additional features include an HDMI output for local display and support for SmartViewer client software.
This desktop model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 8MP. The unit’s basic user-interface offers a range of simple configurations to help deliver reliable CCTV surveillance. Alternatively, users are able to connect an HD monitor via the integrated HDMI output to provide a simple PC-less monitoring solution.
Camera-based video motion detection methods can be configured alongside tampering alarms to increase scene awareness and notify users of possible incidents. Users can also connect external devices via the unit’s integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be set to run continuously, during specific time periods or as a result of an alarm signal. Pre- and post-event recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured – helpful for investigation purposes. Recordings can also be easily retrieved using various search tools, played back and then exported via the USB connection.
this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to two 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Entry level network video recorder with support for up to 8 camera channels
- Integrated PoE+ switch with 8 ports simplifies the provision of network connections and power
- 2 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 12TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Supports all camera resolutions up to 8 megapixel for detail-packed video footage
- An HD monitor can be connected via the HDMI output for a simple standalone solution
- Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Downloadable SmartViewer software is free and provides a range of basic video management features
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for small organisations
- Recordings can be configured to run on an event basis, continuously or for specific time periods to best suit the user’s requirements
- Security monitoring is enhanced with support for a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Recordings can be exported quickly via the USB connection for further investigation
- Free Wisenet mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: 370 (W) x 320 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: 128Mbps
- PoE budget: 100W
- ONVIF support for compatibility with all Wisenet IP cameras as well as third-party models
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-810S network video recorder is an affordable monitoring and recording solution for up to 8 IP cameras. It’s built-in HDMI output allows for connection to a local display - providing a simple standalone solution that is ideal for independent retail stores, leisure centres and bus stations.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 1 x USB mouse
- 1 x SATA cable
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):