Overview of the Samsung Wisenet XRN-410S
This desktop network video recorder by Samsung Wisenet offers an affordable recording solution for up to 4 camera channels. It provides a maximum of 6TB storage and also features an integrated Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) switch with a PoE budget of 50W - delivering PoE to a total of 4 IP cameras. Other helpful features include an integrated HDMI output for local display and support for SmartViewer client software.
The entry-level model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 8MP. The unit features a basic user-interface which enables the straightforward configuration of camera and system settings. Alternatively, an HD monitor can be connected via the HDMI output and used with the included USB mouse for a simple standalone solution, without the need of a PC.
Efficient alarm management, with the use of camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms, helps to alert users of possible incidents. The unit’s integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be scheduled to run continuously, during specific time periods or in response to an event or alarm signal. Support for pre- and post-event recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured and used for investigation purposes. In addition, data can be easily retrieved using a range of handy search tools, played back and then exported via the USB connection.
this Samsung Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of a 2TB, 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drive (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Entry level network video recorder with support for up to 4 camera channels
- Integrated PoE+ switch with 4 ports offers self-contained networking and power supply
- 1 SATA hard disk can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 6TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Up to 8 megapixel resolution Samsung Wisenet IP cameras are supported - providing detailed video footage
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for a simple standalone setup
- Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Free SmartViewer software can be downloaded to provide a range of simple video management features
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for small organisations
- Recordings can be configured to run continuously, for scheduled time periods or on an event basis
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms help to enhance scene awareness
- Video search tools enable quick retrieval of recordings
- Recordings can be exported via the USB connection for further investigation
- Handy mobile support using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: 300 (W) x 208 (D) x 48 (H) mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: 64Mbps
- PoE budget: 50W
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Samsung Wisenet XRN-410S network recorder offers a simple recording solution at an affordable price. Ideal for small business applications, the unit includes a range of helpful features to provide a basic level of CCTV monitoring. Typical applications include independent retail stores, gymnasiums and small offices.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 1 x USB mouse
- 1 x SATA cable
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):