This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN PS3059
Overview of the LILIN PS3055AT
This injector switch from LILIN has 4 x 10/100M TX PSE ports that provide PoE+ for up to 4 cameras and 1 x 10/100M TX port for connecting to modems or routers.
The PS3055AT has a total power budget of 126 watts available, allocating 30 watts per port (maximum 36 watts with 56VDC input). The unit helps to reduce cabling and removes the need for multiple power sources, and with support for PoE+, this switch can support cameras with more demanding power requirements such as PTZ models.
Equipped with LILIN’s ColdDesign technology, this box can accept input voltage from 44-56VDC, meeting the IEEE802.3af/at standard, and minimises the chance of excessive heat problems.
- Network ports: 4 x 10/100M TX PSE ports & 1 x 10/100M TX port
- Power over Ethernet: 4 ports use PoE+ (IEEE802.3af/at)
- PoE+ power budget: max 126 watts
- Supports max: 36 watts per port (with 56VDC input)
- IP30-rated metal housing
- ColdDesign technology reduces excessive heat problems
- Auto MDI/MDI-X function
- MAC address table size: 1K
- Operating temp: -40°C to +75°C
- Dimensions: 142 (W) x 105 (D) x 36.2 (H) mm
- Power over Ethernet plus switch
- Power cord
- User manual