This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Vivotek FD9368-HTV
Overview of the Vivotek FD8367A-V
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Vivotek is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate. True day/night recording is enhanced with built-in infrared (IR) LEDs, delivering clear night-time images up to a distance of 30 metres. The unit also features an IK10-rated housing and can be installed easily in exposed areas using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera’s varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles up to 96° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Vivotek’s five window video motion detection is also included and allows multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view. When motion is detected in a specified area, an alert is sent to the user notifying them of activity.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers full HD 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second for high quality surveillance
- True day/night functionality with removable IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Varifocal 2.8mm – 12mm lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 33° to 96°
- Outdoor-ready housing is IK10-rated, making it suitable for installation in external areas that are prone to tampering
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m maximum IR range
- Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs for minimal over-exposure
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- 5 configurable video motion detection windows provide enhanced security monitoring in areas of interest
- Smart Stream II reduces bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Integrated MicroSD card storage provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Vivotek’s 32-channel recording software is included
- Remote access to live views and recording playback using Vivotek’s free iViewer mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø129 x 93mm
- PoE consumption: 10.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FD8367A-V dome IP camera delivers high quality HD 1080p resolution at an attractive price. It's an ideal choice for users that require simple CCTV monitoring in exposed locations such as car parks, good delivery areas and community centres.
- 32-channel recording software
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu if required):