Overview of the Vivotek FD8166A-N
This affordable mini-dome IP camera from Vivotek provides discreet, indoor surveillance in HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate. It supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 6m) for effective 24-hour monitoring, and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The unit's five-window video motion detection (VMD) feature enables multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view. When motion is detected in a specified area, an alert is sent to the user notifying them of activity. In addition, users can listen to activity occurring close to the camera in live view via the built-in microphone and audio recordings can be listened to in playback - helpful when investigating incidents.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers full HD 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second for high quality surveillance
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock monitoring of indoor locations
- Horizontal viewing angle of 113° allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Palm-sized unit is ideal for small indoor areas requiring a discreet monitoring solution
- Integrated microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity in the scene
- Manual pan/tilt function allows the desired view to be set during installation
- Regions of the original image can be examined in detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls
- Built-in 940nm infrared illuminators provide up to 6m of night-vision
- Improved image clarity in difficult lighting conditions using WDR and 3D noise reduction imaging technologies
- Five window motion detection can trigger an alarm to alert the user that motion has been detected
- Smart Stream II helps to lower bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Edge recording to MicroSD card allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- iViewer app provides remote monitoring to any iOS on Android mobile device
- Dimensions: Ø90 x 50mm
- PoE consumption: 4.75W
- Warranty period: 2 years
The Vivotek FD8166A-N mini-dome network camera is an affordable choice for small businesses that require discreet, 24/7 surveillance of indoor locations. Typical applications include gymnasiums, restaurants and independent retail stores.
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Focus kit