This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Vivotek FD9368-HTV
Overview of the Vivotek FD8167A
Call for availability prior to ordering
This indoor fixed dome network camera is capable of 2 megapixel video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The inclusion of a switchable infrared-cut filter allows for true day/night capability and Smart IR technology provides up to 20m of evenly illuminated night vision. Wide Dynamic Range enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, while Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology means that this unit can capture full colour images in low-light environments.
This camera also features Smart Stream II which analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use. Additionally, this units varifocal lens allows the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation and with support for Power-over-Ethernet, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 2MP video at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- The unit’s varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles up to 96.6°
- Infrared-cut filter automatically switches camera to correct capture mode for 24/7 surveillance
- Smart IR LEDs provide up to 20m of enhanced night vision
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Smart Stream II technology reduces bandwidth usage by optimising the video stream in real-time
- 5 configurable detection windows provide enhanced security monitoring in areas of interest
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (card not included)
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- 32 channel software from Vivotek is included
- iViewer app enables remote access from mobile devices
- Dimensions: Ø129 x 94mm
- PoE consumption: 8.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
With Supreme Night Visibility technology and IR illumination for up to 20m, the Vivotek FD8167A is an ideal choice for small businesses that require cost-effective round-the-clock surveillance of indoor spaces. Typical applications include small offices, reception areas and independent retail shops.
- Vivotek VAST 32-channel video management software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):