Overview of the LevelOne FEP-0811
This 8-port, 10/100TX switch by LevelOne provides Fast Ethernet PoE switching – ideal for small businesses that require an affordable option for their PoE deployed infrastructures.
The FEP-0811 has a total power budget of 123.3W, delivering Power-over-Ethernet at up to 30 watts per port. This unit helps to reduce cabling and removes the need for multiple power outlets by being a dedicated source for all data and power outputs.
This Ethernet switch makes use of the auto-negotiation protocol, which factors in common transmission parameters, including speed, duplex mode and flow control to find the highest performing transmission mode supported by both the switch and camera. Each port is equipped with MDI/MDI-X for the easy connection of other switches and hubs. Additionally, this unit can be desktop or rack-mounted for flexible deployment.
- Form factor: desktop / rack mount
- 10/100TX ports: 8
- Power supply: internal
- PoE & PoE+ supported ports: 8
- PoE Power Budget: Max. 123.2W
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- Auto-negotiation protocol chooses the highest performing transmission mode supported
- MAC address table size: 1K
- Max power consumption: <130W
- Dimensions: 185 (W) x 280 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.6kg