Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 7000 VR
This Bosch dome IP camera delivers full colour HD 720p imaging, even in environments with ambient light extremes using Starlight technology. It supports true day/night recording as well as Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics for enhanced, 24-hour security surveillance. The unit also features an IK10-rated metal housing and can be installed easily in exposed indoor or outdoor areas using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Resolutions up to HD 1080p are supported, and a choice of lenses are available that offer varifocal viewing angles up to 117°.
(please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 720p resolution with 117° - 37° view (NIN-73013-A3A)
- HD 720p resolution with 32° - 14.4° view (NIN-73013-A10A)
- HD 720p resolution with 117° - 37° view and surface mount box (NIN-73013-A3AS)
- HD 720p resolution with 32° - 14.4° view and surface mount box (NIN-73013-A10AS)
- HD 1080p resolution with 117° - 37° view (NIN-73023-A3A)
- HD 1080p resolution with 32° - 14.4° view (NIN-73023-A10A)
- HD 1080p resolution with 117° - 37° view and surface mount box (NIN-73023-A3AS)
- HD 1080p resolution with 32° - 14.4° view and surface mount box (NIN-73023-A10AS)
The unit features a varifocal lens that allows the desired viewing angle to be set at installation for optimum scene capture. Two lens sizes are available which offer either 117° - 37° or 32° - 14.4° horizontal viewing angles and can be selected from the dropdown menu above.
Using a range of advanced imaging technologies, the camera can capture clear video footage in challenging lighting conditions. Image clarity is improved in low-light with the help of Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. Additionally, Bosch’s Starlight technology combines this high-performance noise reduction with advanced sensor technology to increase light sensitivity and deliver full colour images in scenes with light-levels as low as 0.0075 lux.
Bosch’s edge based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) offers a range of video detection alarms that can be configured to help deliver reliable security surveillance. A total of 16 rules are available and users can choose a maximum of 8 rules to be processed simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video - quickly and easily. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network.
IVA is i-LIDS approved and designed specifically for use in the most demanding environments. It has the ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver the highest level of accuracy and makes the technology suitable for use in mission critical applications.
Built-in alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. In addition, data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) for a handy backup of data if network connection is suddenly lost, and PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required. If purchased without a surface mount box, this camera can only be flush mounted into a ceiling - for alternative mounting methods please ensure you select a model supplied with a surface mount box.
Key features & benefits
- Resolutions up to HD 1080p are supported – delivering smooth video footage at up to 60 frames per second
- Starlight technology produces full colour imaging in ultra-low light levels
- Robust IK10-rated housing offers high quality vandal resistance in exposed indoor or outdoor locations
- A choice of varifocal lenses are available and allow optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves image clarity and reduces bandwidth levels
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Built-in gyro / accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data back up in the event of network failure
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 7000 VR provides advanced security surveillance of indoor or outdoor locations in clear HD resolution – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include banks, police stations and train station terminals.
- Screw kit
- Installation documentation
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above & accessories tab if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories