This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Vivotek FD8167
Overview of the Vivotek FD8167-T
The Vivotek FD8167-T indoor fixed dome network camera captures detailed images with a 2MP vari-focal P-iris lens at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology for high contrast scenes. This unit also uses Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) for improved performance in low light conditions and built-in IR illuminators producing up to 30m of night-vision.
With a switchable IR-cut filter, this camera will capture images in full colour down to 0.06 Lux before changing to black and white for a seamless transition between day and night modes - perfect for 24 hour surveillance applications. The camera also features Vivotek’s Smart Focus System for simplified installation, allowing the user to adjust focus remotely and eliminating fine-tuning at the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Improved low light image capture using Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology
- Built-in IR illuminators produce up to 30m of night-vision for true day/night functionality
- P-iris lens improves contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field
- WDR technology compensates for harsh lighting and shadows, producing a clearer image
- Vari-focal lens allows users to easily set the best viewing angle for their application
- Smart Focus System allows easy focus adjustment, remotely via the network
- Smart Stream helps to lower bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- Triple window motion detection provides reliable surveillance for multiple areas of interest
- Built-in microphone and speaker support two-way audio – useful for alarm verification
- On-board recording to Micro-SD card provides cost-effective, local storage that doubles as a data backup solution
- Supports PoE for cost-effective installation solutions and reduced cabling
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Remote access to the camera via iViewer mobile app for monitoring on-the-go
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FD8167-T dome IP camera is an ideal, cost effective choice for indoor locations that require round-the-clock surveillance such as libraries, takeaways and office spaces.
- User's manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard 2
- VAST 32-channel recording software
- Warranty Card
- Alignment sticker/Desiccant bag
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):