This product has now been discontinued, for alternative models please see the Vivotek IP camera range
Overview of the Vivotek FD816BA-HT
This indoor fixed dome network camera delivers 2MP video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Equipped with a varifocal P-iris lens and Vivotek's Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology, this camera can capture full colour, high quality images even in near darkness.
This Vivotek model operates in full colour mode in light levels as low as 0.1 lux before switching to its Smart infrared (IR) mode, providing night vision at an effective range of up to 30m. With remote focus capability and featuring a varifocal lens, users can easily adjust the focus and angle of view between 34° - 107° to best suit a scene, making the FD816BA-HT suitable for a variety of applications.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Varifocal lens allows adjustment of the viewing angle during installation for optimum scene capture
- Simplified installation with remote focus, eliminating fine-tuning at the camera
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) allows for improved performance in low light conditions
- True day/night functionality with built-in IR illuminators producing up to 30m of night-vision
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) captures detail in scenes with contrasting light levels
- Smart Stream helps to lower bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- 5 configurable detection windows provide enhanced security monitoring in areas of interest
- Built-in microphone and speaker support two-way audio – handy for alarm verification
- Passive infrared sensor (PIR) for basic motion detection
- Built-in SD card slot for seamless recording and on-board storage
- PoE support for easy and cost-effective installation
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Remote access to the camera via iViewer mobile app for monitoring on-the-go
- Dimensions: Ø135 x 102mm
- PoE consumption: 13W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FD816BA-HT offers reliable and affordable video surveillance 24 hours a day with built-in image processing for clearer footage in tricky lighting situations. A great choice for locations such as offices, retail stores and restaurants.
- User's manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard 2
- VAST 32-channel recording software
- Warranty Card
- Alignment sticker/Desiccant bag
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):