This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see Vivotek IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FD816BA-HF2
This indoor fixed dome network camera by Vivotek is equipped with a full HD sensor enabling viewing in 1920x1080 resolution at up to 30 fps. Complete with Vivotek's WDR and Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) low-light technology, this camera captures high quality and clear video whether in high contrast or low light environments.
SNV allows the camera to capture colour images in light levels as low as 0.15 lux before switching to infrared (IR) mode as darkness falls. The built-in IR illuminators are effective up to 30m and night vision is enhanced using Smart IR technology which prevents your camera footage from becoming overexposed, providing effective noise reduction and adjusting the IR lighting instantly.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivering 2MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Fixed lens with a 112° field of view, allowing users to monitor wide areas with a single unit
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Supreme Night Visibility (SNV)
- Built-in IR Illuminators provide up to 30m of night-vision
- Wide dynamic range technology (WDR) delivering detailed images in high contrast scenes
- Smart Stream technology lowers bandwidth and storage by retaining important image details and removing unnecessary data
- Five-window video motion detection provides enhanced security monitoring
- Supports two-way audio with built-in microphone for communication
- Passive infrared sensor (PIR) for basic motion detection
- Built-in SD card slot for seamless recording and on-board storage
- Supports PoE for cost-effective installation solutions and reduced cabling
- Includes Vivotek’s 32-channel video management software, Vivotek VAST
- iViewer app enables remote access to the camera via mobile devices
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FD816BA-HF2 fixed dome network camera is equipped with a built-in PIR sensor to help detect unexpected events, providing security in real time. It’s an ideal choice for users that require indoor 24/7 CCTV surveillance in locations such as retail stores, offices and storage spaces.
- User's manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard 2
- VAST 32-channel recording software
- Warranty Card
- Alignment sticker/Desiccant bag
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):