Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000 HD
This indoor PTZ IP camera by Bosch is part of the advanced Starlight series and delivers full colour HD 1080p resolution video – even in near darkness. It supports true day/night recording as well as Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics for enhanced, round-the-clock security surveillance. The unit also features full pan/tilt/zoom functionality for detailed scene examination, built-in SD card storage and Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+).
Variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° endless rotation) allow the user to navigate across wide areas efficiently and the unit’s powerful 30x zoom supports the investigation of specific regions in real-time. Users can also monitor multiple areas of interest in a sequence using either of the two configurable guard tours.
Using a range of advanced imaging technologies, the camera can capture clear video footage in challenging lighting conditions. Bosch’s Starlight technology combines advanced sensor technology, with high-performance noise reduction to increase light sensitivity and deliver full colour images in scenes with light-levels as low as 0.007 lux.
Bosch’s edge based Intelligent Video Analytics offers a range of video detection alarms that can be configured to help deliver accurate and reliable security surveillance. 16 rules are available and users can choose a maximum of 8 rules to be processed simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video - quickly and easily. Running this technology at the edge is beneficial because it allows all processing to be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
IVA is i-LIDS approved and designed specifically for use in the most demanding environments. Its ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water help deliver the highest level of accuracy and make it suitable for mission critical applications. By reducing the occurrence of costly false alarms, users are able to focus on what is most relevant to them.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board SD card (not included) for a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost and high PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p resolution is supported at full frame rate, providing smooth IP CCTV footage
- Starlight technology produces full colour imaging in ultra-low light levels
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° endless pan is ideal for monitoring large scenes with a single unit
- Areas of interest can be investigated in real time using 30x optical zooming
- Improved image clarity and reduced bandwidth streams with intelligent dynamic noise reduction
- Intelligent Video Analytics and built-in motion detection alarms help deliver accurate security monitoring
- Calibration of video analytics is simplified using the built-in gyro / accelerometer sensor
- Objects of interest are tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Privacy masking with 24 configurable zones to obscure areas from viewing and recording
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Installation via PoE+ reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Edge recording to SD card provides a data back up in the event of network failure
- Easy access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000 HD network camera provides advanced security surveillance and wide area coverage of indoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include department stores, large hotel lobbies and hospitals.
- Interface box
- Optional black trim ring
- Ceiling gasket (for IP54 conformance)
- Product DVD
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):