Overview of the Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 MP outdoor PoE bundle
This bundle combines the Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 network camera with the Videotec Punto HI POE outdoor-ready housing to provide an advanced, round the clock monitoring solution – suitable for external deployment. It can be installed simply using a High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) midspan that supplies power to the camera and integrated heater via a single Ethernet cable. In addition, a sunshield and cable managed wall bracket are also included with the Videotec housing.
The robust, IP67 rated housing allows this indoor IP camera to be safely deployed in outdoor areas. Offering protection against harsh weather conditions, the housing also supports continuous camera operation in temperatures as low as -20°. When used in this bundle, the Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 can deliver advanced outdoor surveillance in 4K UltraHD or 12 megapixel resolution. A choice of CS mount lenses are available to help provide optimum scene coverage (please select from the dropdown menu above).
Users can access the camera from the included Bosch Video PC Client, a web browser or the free downloadable Bosch Video Security application. This mobile app provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and recording playback – all from a smart phone or tablet.
This outdoor-ready bundle is ideal for businesses that require advanced, high resolution security monitoring in external areas – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include train station terminals, amusement parks and university campuses.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Indoor version: Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 indoor box IP camera
Key features & benefits
- Outdoor bundle allows the Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 MP to deployed in outdoor locations using PoE+
- Bosch box IP camera delivers detail packed, 4K UltraHD resolution video footage at full frame rate
- Edge based, Intelligent Video Analytics are included to help increase dynamic scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Calibration of video analytics is simplified using the built-in gyro / accelerometer sensor
- CS mount lenses are available and allow users to select the best field of view to meet monitoring requirements
- Easy access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
- Robust, IP67 rated housing provides protection from harsh weather conditions
- Housing features an integrated, thermostatically controlled heater to ensure continuous operation down to -20°C
- Side opening of the housing enables quick access to the camera if maintenance is required
- Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 MP box network camera
- Videotec Punto Hi-PoE IP67-rated external housing
- Wall bracket with internal cable channel (WBOVA2)
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- MicroSD card
- CS mount lenses