Overview of Axis Camera Station S2016 Appliance
This 16 channel ‘all-in-one’ surveillance appliance by Axis features an integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch and 8TB of storage (2 x 4TB). It’s pre-loaded with Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS 5) and other necessary system software making it ‘out-of-the-box’ ready with preconfigured settings to help reduce installation time. The unit is compatible with all Axis cameras, as well as a range of third-party IP devices, and when combined with display monitors it forms an ideal video surveillance solution for medium sized businesses.
The S2016 provides user-friendly and feature rich CCTV monitoring and recording for up to 16 camera channels. It offers support for the connection of up to 2 screens via the integrated HDMI and VGA outputs, and can also display a single 4K resolution image in live view or playback mode (with the use of a 4K monitor). Users are able to configure 4 x 1080p split viewing in playback and when lower resolutions are selected in live view, up to 25 camera split views can be displayed. This rack-mountable appliance is also capable of recording high-quality CCTV footage at up to 256 Mbit per second.
Quick to install, this easy-to-use recorder also features an integrated 16-port PoE switch and is supplied with sixteen Axis Camera Station universal device licences. ACS 5 is pre-loaded and offers an intuitive user interface that provides all the necessary features required for reliable CCTV monitoring. It offers site map support for a full system overview and camera channels can be explored using responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) controls. Camera based video motion detection and tampering alarms are also configurable and can be managed easily to ensure high levels of dynamic scene awareness at all times. The software’s visual timeline and video search functions assist in the quick investigation and retrieval of evidence. This data can then be exported manually or at scheduled times to offer the user flexibility when managing their data.
Key features and benefits:
- ‘Out of the box’ ready recorder delivers reliable, high definition security surveillance
- Simple set up with pre-configured system settings to help reduce installation time
- Built-in 16-port PoE switch delivers Power-Over-Ethernet to a maximum of 16 IP devices
- 8TB of storage (2 x 4TB) offers enough capacity for use in medium sized business applications
- Up to 4K resolution is supported in both live view and playback modes
- All Axis cameras and a range of third party IP devices are compatible, making it suitable for a wide range of applications
- Pre-loaded Axis Camera Station 5 software provides high performance video management
- 16 x Axis Camera Station 5 universal device licences are included
- Up to 25 camera channels can be viewed across two monitors, ideal for workstation surveillance installations
- Site map support offers an overview of the full camera system
- Quick and easy retrieval of recordings using visual timeline and video search functions
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
The Axis Camera Station S2016 Appliance provides a user-friendly, ‘out-of-the-box’ surveillance solution, complete with Axis Camera Station 5 video management software and integrated PoE switch. Typical applications include supermarkets, schools and warehouses.
- Rack mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Power cable
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board
- Axis P8221 I/O audio module