This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 3000i
Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 5000
This compact mini dome delivers high quality 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) for smooth video capture, alongside electronic day/night recording for the monitoring of outdoor areas in low light. It features an IK08 cast aluminium housing to provide robust protection and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). It’s part of the FLEXIDOME micro 5000 outdoor range that includes models with resolutions up to 5 megapixel as well as wide viewing angles up to 135°.
(please select from dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p resolution and 135° horizontal viewing angle (NUC-51022-F2)
- 5 megapixel resolution and 74° horizontal viewing angle (NUC-51051-F4)
- 5 megapixel resolution and 105° horizontal viewing angle (NUC-51051-F2)
Regions of interest can be defined by the user and separate streams can be produced for viewing and recording. These streams, along with the main stream, allow areas of importance to be viewed separately whilst retaining overall awareness. In addition, electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls allow the user to examine specific areas of the original image in greater detail – helpful when trying to identify persons or objects. This model provides a wide horizontal viewing angle of 135°; other models in this range offer alternative viewing angles from 74° to 105° and these can be selected from the dropdown menu above.
With support for Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR), this mini dome can produce clearer low-light images by analysing the scene and reducing noise levels accordingly. These images, combined with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding. Compression parameters for up to eight user-defined regions can be set, which allows less important areas to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for regions that are of interest. PoE support helps to simplify installation and the unit’s 3-axis adjustment is a handy time-saver when setting the field of view. Also, recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (card not included) to provide a simple standalone solution.
Configurable motion detection and tampering alarms can notify users of possible incidents via a range of monitoring options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser based access and the free Video Security app for monitoring on-the-go. This mobile application provides remote access to live images, camera control and recording playback – all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Models are available in either HD 1080p or 5MP resolutions, providing detail packed IP CCTV footage
- Viewing angles up to 135° are available (model dependent) for wide scene coverage
- Electronic day/night switches to black and white recording in low light for clearer outdoor images
- Robust IK08 rated housing offers high quality vandal resistance in exposed areas
- Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction improves low-light video quality and helps reduce bandwidth
- Configurable motion detection and tampering alarms notify users of scene activity
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for simple installation
- Built-in SD card (card not included) storage allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Bosch Video Security mobile app offers remote access to live video, camera control and playback of recordings
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 5000 outdoor mini dome IP cameras are ideal for systems requiring unobtrusive CCTV surveillance in exposed areas. Typical applications include petrol stations, school grounds and train stations.
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):