This product is no longer available, a suggested alternative is the Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1/4P
Overview of the Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1
This affordable network video recorder by Hikvision offers a basic recording solution, suitable for small organisations. It supports the recording of up to 4 camera channels and provides a maximum of 6TB storage. Additional features include audio support, built-in PoE switch, motion detection and an integrated HDMI output for local display.
This entry level model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at up to 6MP resolution. Channels can be independently configured to set the optimum combination of resolution, frame rate and bit rate for efficient storage management.
The Hikvision iVMS-4200 client software is free to download and offers a range of simple configurations to help provide reliable CCTV surveillance. Alternatively, the built-in HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor to provide a simple PC-less monitoring solution – ideal for small business applications.
Efficient alarm management, with the use of video motion detection and tampering alarms, helps to alert users of possible incidents. Additional external devices, such as a speaker can be connected via the audio output to enhance alarm signalling and notify operators of events. Also, depending on the connected camera model’s audio capabilities, two-way audio can be supported when a microphone and speaker and connected via the units audio I/O ports.
Recordings can be set for specific periods of time, such as night time recording or as a result of an alarm signal. Support for pre and post recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured and used for investigation purposes. Users can review and retrieve recordings easily with the Smart Search feature and then export quickly onto an external storage device via the USB ports.
This network video recorder can be supplied with up to 6TB storage. Please select the required storage level in the dropdown menu above
Key features & benefits
- Entry level network video recorder supporting up to 4 camera channels
- Integrated PoE switch with 4 ports offers self-contained networking and power supply
- Supplied with one SATA hard disk to provide a maximum of 6TB storage
- Up to 6 megapixel resolution IP cameras are supported - providing detailed video footage
- Support for the live view, playback of storage of recordings – ideal for small organisations
- Recordings can be configured to run on an event basis, continuously or for specific time periods to best suit the user’s requirements
- An HD monitor can be connected via the HDMI output for a simple standalone solution
- Free client software can be downloaded to provide a range of simple video management features
- Integrated audio I/O ports support two-way audio and also enable the connection of external devices to enhance alarm signalling
- Can be used with most Hikvision IP cameras and also a range of ONVIF compatible third-party models
The Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1 network recorder offers a simple recording solution at an affordable price. Ideal for small businesses, the unit includes a range of helpful features to provide a basic level of security monitoring. Typical applications include independent retail stores, pharmacies and small offices
- Storage: please select from above drop down menu if required