Overview of the Axis T91D62
The Axis T91D62 telescopic parapet mount enables an Axis outdoor fixed or PTZ dome camera to be positioned further away from a wall or parapet. The unit’s arm length can be adjusted (up to 1033mm) to compensate for different parapet thicknesses or obstructive elements on the facade of the building. Additionally, the mount can swivel 180° on its own axis for safe mounting and maintenance when the unit is installed at height.
Installation is simplified with the use of RJ45 connector grips at either end of the internal fish tape, allowing the user to easily pull the Ethernet cable through the pipe.
The durable design offers protection against corrosion and the aluminium construction offers resistance against impacts.
This parapet mount requires an additional pendant kit (please select in dropdown menu). See below to select the pendant kit required for each Axis IP camera series.
- Axis M30 - Axis T94F01D Pendant Kit
- Axis P32 - Axis T94K01D Pendant Kit
- Axis P32-VE - Axis T94T01D Pendant Kit
- Axis P33 - Axis T94K01D Pendant Kits
- Axis P33-VE - Axis T94T01D Pendant Kit
- Axis Q35-V - Axis T94K01D Pendant Kit
- Axis Q35-VE - Axis T94M01D Pendant Kit
- Axis Q37 - Axis T94A01D Pendant Kit
- Axis Q56 - Axis T94A01D Pendant Kit
- Axis Q60 - Axis T94A01D Pendant Kit
- Axis Q61 - Axis T94A01D Pendant Kit
- Maximum load: 10 kg
- Environment: indoor and outdoor
- Installations: parapet or wall
- Dimensions: collapsed arm: 1007 x 783 mm, expanded arm: 1007 x 1033 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Casing: aluminium mount, NEMA 4X- and IK10-rated
- Colour: White