Overview of the Vivotek ND8322P
This standalone network video recorder by Vivotek provides an affordable recording solution, ideal for small organisations. It supports up to 8 camera channels and provides a maximum of 12TB storage, with an e-SATA port for additional expansion. Other features include HDMI and VGA outputs, audio support and Vivotek’s VAST video management software.
This user-friendly network recorder offers support for the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 5MP. Its auto-setup functionality makes it easy to get a basic IP CCTV recording solution up and running.
Vivotek’s VAST video management software (VMS) is pre-installed and key features allow the user to manage their cameras and configure video detection and alarm settings. Scene awareness and alarm signalling can be enhanced by connecting external devices through the alarm I/O ports. Additionally, one-way audio streaming allows the user to hear activity in the scene, helpful when investigating events in real-time. The software includes fisheye camera de-warping technology that allows for specific sections of a panoramic image to be seen with less distortion.
Recordings can be set for continuous recording, scheduled periods or in response to an event or alarm signal. The camera supports pre and post-alarm recording so activity around the time of an alarm being triggered can be captured – helpful for evidence gathering. Vivotek’s storyboard event search allows the user to search a timeline of recordings for the easier investigation of incidents.
Remote monitoring is supported using Vivotek’s EZConnect and iViewer applications which allow users to view and manage their system from a mobile device. Alternatively, an HD monitor can be connected via the HDMI output and used with the included USB mouse for a simple standalone solution, without the need of a PC. Multi-view layouts are configurable and allow the user to see various areas of the scene at once for enhanced scene awareness. Auto Adaptive Stream technology automatically adjusts the camera’s second stream resolution to suit the resolution of the monitor, regardless of which screen layout is selected, for clear and efficient monitoring.
this Vivotek NVR is provided with a choice of up to two 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above)
Key features & benefits
- Entry level network video recorder with support for up to 8 camera channels
- Up to 2 hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 12TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Capable of recording cameras with up to 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate
- Auto-setup enables quick installation of the unit
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured for efficient CCTV monitoring
- Recordings can be configured to run continuously or for scheduled periods to best suit the user’s requirements
- Storyboard event search allows easy investigation of recordings
- Handy mobile support using mobile applications for iOS and Android devices
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for a simple standalone setup
- Multi-layout display allows the user to view multiple channels or areas of a scene at the same time for detailed analysis
- Compatible with for Vivotek IP cameras from 8000 series and above
The Vivotek ND8322P network video recorder offers an entry level recording solution, ideal for small scale organisations. Its helpful range of features and support for mobile monitoring makes it suitable for applications such as independent retail stores and petrol stations.
- User's Manual
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- Installation Wizard 2
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- Quick Installation Guide
- 16 x HDD Screws
- 4 x HDD Brackets
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 2 x SATA Cables