This product is now discontinued, for alternative models please see LED Illuminators
Overview of the Axis T90B40
This dual panel infrared LED illuminator can be used alongside any Axis network camera with an infrared cut filter to enhance monitoring at night.
The unit comprises of two LED panels that can be used together or independently. Each default lens has a 10° beam angle that provides a 310m illumination range and when combined as a pair, the resulting 20° beam can reach up to 220m. Three pairs of diverging lenses are included, offering alternative beam angles for a versatile lighting solution. Additionally, holographic lens technology ensures an even distribution of light throughout the whole beam, without any hot spots.
An optional pair of 120° diverging lenses are available (please select from dropdown menu) that combine to provide a panoramic 180° beam angle and 45m illumination distance – ideal to light up an area in front of a wall mounted IP camera.
The dual illuminator can be configured to turn on and off either by the integrated photocell or via a connected camera’s I/O port (camera model dependent) or PIR sensor. With the use of an optional remote control (please select in dropdown menu), both photocell sensitivity and illumination intensity can be fine-tuned easily from the ground.
A variety of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides reliable, low-light surveillance in environments that need additional lighting
- Semi-covert 850 nm LEDs offer discreet monitoring, ideal where the use of artificial light is restricted
- Panels can be used separately or together for maximum effect
- Housing is suitable for outdoor use and can operate in temperatures as low at -50°C
- Three pairs of diverging lenses allow the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Holographic lens technology ensure the illuminators emit an evenly distributed beam of light, with no hotspots
- Easy fine tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The T90B40 dual infrared illuminator provides discreet, outdoor monitoring at night. The additional diverging lenses offer flexibility when matching illumination angles to the camera’s field of view. Typical applications could include train stations, warehouse loading bays and university campuses.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control
- Power supply