This product is no longer available, a suggested alternative is the Hikvision DS-7716NI-K4/16P
Overview of the Hikvision DS-7716NI-I4
This network recorder by Hikvision provides an affordable recording solution, ideal for small to medium sized organisations. The unit supports recording for up to 16 camera channels and provides a maximum of 24TB storage. Additional features include built-in motion detection, two-way audio support and HDMI output.
The dual-OS design of this network recorder helps to ensure a high level of operating reliability by providing a secondary system in the event of the primary system malfunctioning. This affordable unit supports the live view, storage and playback of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 12MP. Each channel can be independently configured to set the optimum combination of resolution, frame rate and bit rate for efficient storage management.
The Hikvision iVMS-4200 client software is free to download and allows quick set up of configurations to help enhance security and help meet the user’s requirements. Additionally, a 4K resolution monitor can be used either with the client software on a PC, or connected directly to the NVR via the HMDI output for a simple standalone solution. By utilising the multi-view feature, the user can monitor multiple cameras at the same time – providing a handy overview of all of the cameras in the system.
A range of video motion detection alarms can be configured to increase scene awareness and provide reliable security monitoring. By connecting additional external devices through the I/O ports, the unit can support two-way audio (depending on the connected camera’s audio capabilities). This allows activity in the scene to be heard and communication with those present – a helpful feature when investigating events in real-time.
Recordings can be scheduled to run continuously or as a result of an alarm signal. Instant playback can be configured to trigger when an alarm is raised, allowing the user to investigate the incident and help determine its cause. Recordings can be easily retrieved with the smart search feature, played back and then exported via the USB connection.
Key features & benefits
- Hikvision network video recorder with support for up to 16 camera channels
- Supplied with up to 4 SATA hard disks providing a maximum of 24TB storage
- Built in redundancy with the dual OS design – providing a secondary system if the primary system fails
- Support for live view, storage and playback of recordings – suitable for small to medium sized organisations
- Continuous or event based recordings can be configured to best suit the user’s monitoring requirements
- HDMI output allows the direct connection of an HD monitor with up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160)
- Multi-view feature allows multiple cameras or areas of a scene to be viewed at the same time for overall scene awareness
- Downloadable client software (Hikvision iVMS-4200) provides a range of configurable applications for further video management
- Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Compatible with all Hikvision network cameras and ONVIF compatible third-party cameras from other brands
The Hikvision DS-7716NI-I4 network video recorder is an affordable monitoring solution with a range of helpful features that are best suited for basic security recording needs. With support for 4K monitoring, typical applications could include small hotels and motels, large office areas and independent retail stores.
- Storage: please select from above drop down menu if required