This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Axis P3367-VE
Overview of the Bosch NDN-50051-A3
This outdoor IP camera is capable of delivering up to 5 megapixel resolution at 12 frames per second (fps). The unit’s IK10 rated housing, combined with support for true day/night recording, enables round-the-clock monitoring of exposed, outdoor areas. Additional features include support for two-way audio, edge recording and remote monitoring with the Bosch Video Security mobile app.
The varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Using the automatic zoom/focus lens wizard makes it easy to accurately zoom and focus the camera for both day and night operation. This AVF (Automatic Varifocal) feature can be activated remotely from a PC or via the on-board camera button, allowing the zoom to be adjusted without opening the camera.
Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology helps to produce clearer low-light images by analysing the scene and reducing levels of noise. The combination of clearer images and the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, results in a reduced bandwidth stream that still retains a high image quality.
Two-way audio is enabled when a microphone and speaker are connected via the external I/O port (not included), allowing verbal interaction and audio to be recorded. Audio, tamper and motion detection alarms can be configured to notify users of possible incidents – ensuring reliable security monitoring.
A range of Bosch viewing software is available, including the downloadable video security app for remote monitoring. Compatible with iOS and Android, the app has support for live viewing, camera control and the ability to view recordings – all from a mobile device.
Multiple configurable streams in H.264 and MJPEG are supported and bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding. Compression parameters for up to eight user-defined regions can be set, which allows less interesting regions to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. A microSD card (not included) can be used for local data storage and support for PoE supplies the unit with both power and connectivity via a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel sensor captures crisp, detailed images
- Varifocal lens with AVF enables remote focusing to capture the optimum angle of view
- True day/night functionality with built in IR filter - provides 24 hour, high quality video capture
- IK10 rated housing provides protection from vandalism attempts
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting and reduces bandwidth streams
- Audio I/O port enables two-way audio and allows sound to be recorded – increasing the evidential value of recordings
- Audio, motion and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable IP CCTV surveillance
- Remote monitoring is supported with the Bosch Video Security app – ideal for small organisations
- Power-over-Ethernet ensures a simplified and cost-effective installation
- Edge recording is supported with the use of a MicroSD card (card not included)
- H.264, MJPEG and area-based encoding manage and help to reduce bandwidth levels
Compatible recording platforms
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch video security mobile app
The Bosch NDN-50051-A3 Flexidome network camera is an ideal monitoring solution for external areas requiring high resolution, round-the-clock surveillance. The vandal-resistant, compact housing makes it suitable for installation in exposed areas such as car parks, loading bays and community centres.
- Screw kit
- Conduit adapter kit
- Installation documentation
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories