This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Axis P5532-E.
Overview of Axis 232D+ outdoor bundle
The Axis 232D+, accompanied by a Videotec Medusa housing with sunshield and clear bubble, is an IP pan/tilt/zoom camera designed for installation in areas such as railway stations, warehouses and retail stores. Its 18x optical and 12x digital zoom enables you to focus in detail on specific areas of the camera's field of view to, for example, identify faces. Pan/tilt/zoom control offers up to 50 preset positions and guard tour functionality to aid controlling of the camera.
Key features & benefits of Axis 232D+ outdoor bundle
- 18x optical and 12x digital zoom with autofocus offers flexibility in isolating and monitoring specific areas
- Pan/tilt/zoom control with preset positions and guard tour aids monitoring of the camera's environment
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour surveillance solution
- Wide dynamic range ensures a detailed image in highlighted and shadowed areas
- Built-in motion detection alarm can inform you via e-mail of any activity and trigger recording
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs allow you to customize the camera's alarm events to suit a wide variety of applications
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Axis 232D+ outdoor bundle
- Axis 232D+ IP camera (0252-001)
- Videotec Medusa housing with sunshield and clear bubble (DBH18K0F028)
- Videotec adapter plate, input voltage: 240 V AC, output voltage: 24 V AC (ODBH18H111)
- Your choice of mounting bracket (from above)
- Power supply
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings
- Clear and smoked dome covers
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Please note: we recommend a qualified electrician installs this product.