This product is now discontinued and replaced by the Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000i outdoor PTZ
Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000
This advanced PTZ network camera by Bosch is capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at full frame rate - 24 hours a day. Regions of interest can be examined in detail using full pan/tilt/zoom functionality and a 30x optical zoom. Additional features include Power-over-Ethernet and remote access via the Bosch Video Security app. Resolutions up to HD 1080p are supported in this range and IR models are available which offer up to 180m of enhanced night-vision.
Continuous 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements enable efficient navigation throughout a wide area – ideal for closely monitoring a person or incident. Models with infrared illumination can utilise an integrated IR illuminator to produce high quality video in low-light environments. Infrared intensity is automatically adjusted according to zoom levels - ensuring the scene is evenly illuminated. Additionally, IR can be configured on a per-zone basis to ensure the main illumination source is from the camera, helping avoid focus instability in mixed lighting conditions.
Advanced imaging technologies such as intelligent defog improve visibility in images captured in smoke, fog and haze. This function can be run continuously or configured to activate when the camera’s visibility is impaired. Clear, low-light images are produced by Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction technology. These low-noise images, together with the efficient H.264 compression technology, result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time. Alarm signalling can be enhanced with the connection of an external alarm source via the built in I//O ports. Additionally, alarms can be used to trigger certain tasks such as starting a guard tour or moving directly to one of the 256 configurable pre-set locations.
Advanced bandwidth management functions, such as area-based encoding, help to provide a cost-effective security monitoring solution. Compression parameters for up to eight user-definable regions can be set, which allows less interesting areas to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for regions deemed more important. Additionally, intelligent encoding capabilities drop bandwidth levels if there is little or no motion detected in the scene – ensuring storage is not used for less important footage.
With support for PoE+, the camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable, for a cost-effective installation solution. Local storage is provided with the use of a MicroSD card (not included) which can also be a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost.
The Autodome range supports Bosch’s Dynamic Transcoding technology. This, in combination with the Video Security app, provides a remote monitoring solution. Supported by iOS and Android, the app can be downloaded to a mobile device and has support for viewing live streams, recording and remote access to camera controls.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° endless pan and 90° tilt provides effective surveillance of a large area
- Up to HD 1080p resolution is supported, providing detail packed IP CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor areas
- 30x optical zoom enables real-time investigation of regions of interest
- 16x digital zoom allows close-up images to be obtained for evidential purposes
- Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction improves video quality in low-light environments and reduces bandwidth by up to 50%
- Privacy masking provides 24 configurable masks to prevent unwanted activity from being recorded
- Motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- H.264, MJPEG and area-based encoding help to manage and reduce storage and bandwidth levels
- Support for PoE+ helps simplify installation
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Optional integrated, high efficiency LEDs illuminate up to 180m - enhancing night-vision
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000 network cameras are ideal for organisations that require 24/7, high quality surveillance of a large area. Typical examples include university campuses, hospitals and city surveillance.
- Camera base template
- 1 Screwdriver
- T15 Torx
- 4 MAC address labels
- 1 Quick Installation Guide
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):