This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch MIC IP Starlight 7000 HD
Overview of the Bosch MIC IP Dynamic 7000 HD
This external network camera by Bosch is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The unit’s IP68 and IK10 rated housing, combined with support for true day/night recording, enables round-the-clock monitoring of exposed scenes. This high-end model has full pan/tilt/zoom functionality and a 30x optical zoom for in depth investigation. Additional features include high dynamic range technology and support for PoE+.
The endless 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements allow for precise camera control – ideal for efficient navigation when fully zoomed in. An optional illuminator accessory (please select in dropdown menu above) can be fitted to the unit to enhance night-vision. This illuminator consists of both IR and white light LEDs and operators can switch between the two light sources with a single click. Objects can be detected at a range of up to 175m and the unique 3D Diffuser technology ensures even illumination across the entire scene.
Sometimes nicknamed "Metal Mickey" by the industry, this advanced model features a full metal body that is designed to operate efficiently in extreme applications. Protection is provided from harsh weather conditions and continuous low frequency vibrations that are often found in exposed, outdoor areas such as building sites. An integrated silicone wiper allows clear image capture regardless of weather conditions, whilst the built-in heater acts as a window defrosting function in extreme low temperatures.
High Dynamic Range technology produces multiple exposures of the scene in order to obtain details in both bright and dark areas, capturing a clear image in challenging lighting conditions. Intelligent defog technology improves visibility in fog and haze, whilst image stabilisation helps to reduce the effects of camera movement - providing clear and smooth recordings.
Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics is an iLIDS approved, edge based technology that offers a comprehensive range of configurable alarms to help provide dynamic and accurate surveillance. A total of 16 rules are available including line crossing and people counting, and a maximum of 8 rules can be processed simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video, quickly and easily. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all this processing is done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) has been specially designed for the most demanding environments. Its ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water help deliver the highest level of accuracy and make it suitable for mission critical applications. By reducing the occurrence of costly false alarms, users are able to focus on what is most relevant to them.
With support for PoE+, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable, creating a quick and cost-effective installation solution. H.264, M-JPEG and JPEG compression standards are all supported in this unit, allowing the operator to view a live feed in high definition and record in a lower definition, saving on storage and bandwidth costs.
This network camera is available in a range of colours, please select the colour required in the dropdown menu above.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required. The Bosch High PoE midspan 95W (NPD-9501A) is required to power the unit when used in conjunction with the Bosch MIC series illuminator
are available in this range with colour options for black, grey and white. Please select in the dropdown menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality and 360° endless pan provides effective surveillance of a large scene
- HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate (30fps) delivers high quality CCTV surveillance
- IP68 and IK10 rated housing provides protection against harsh conditions
- High Dynamic Range enables all details in challenging light to be captured clearly
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter provides 24/7 surveillance
- 30x optical zoom allows real-time investigation into areas of interest
- 12x digital zoom allows close-up images to be obtained for evidential purposes
- Defog technology and built-in heater allow continuous operation in low temperatures and harsh weather conditions
- Intelligent video motion detection methods help deliver accurate security monitoring and increase scene awareness
- Objects of interest can be tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- Support for PoE+ creates a cost-effective solution that delivers power and network connectivity to the camera via a single cable
- H.264, JPEG and Motion JPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch MIC IP Dynamic 7000 HD network camera offers a high quality external security monitoring solution. Its tough housing and support for 24 hour surveillance make it an ideal choice for the surveillance of large industrial premises, building sites and ports.
- Quick installation guide
- Document DVD
- Spanner tool
- Base gasket
- RJ45 coupler
- Four MAC address labels
- Ground screw
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):