Overview of Axis Camera Station S1032 Mk II Recorder
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Camera Station S1132 Recorder
This 'out of the box' ready rack server by Axis is designed to provide high definition and reliable surveillance. Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS5) and other necessary software is pre-loaded to minimise installation time. The unit supports up to 32 device licences (which can be upgraded separately) and provides 16TB storage. Various pre-configured settings enable easy system set up and the recorder is compatible with all Axis cameras and a range of encoders. This makes the Axis S1032 Mk II an ideal recording solution for medium sized installations requiring active surveillance.
This easy to use network recorder offers support for the monitoring and recording of up to 32 camera channels simultaneously and has a storage capacity of 4 x 4TB (12TB of usable space after RAID). Straightforward installation is ensured by the pre-configuration of multiple system settings, ensuring maximum system performance. The system is capable of recording up to 48 video channels at up to 384Mbit per second and provides a robust and reliable CCTV recording solution.
Axis Camera Station software is included and offers an intuitive user interface that provides all the necessary features needed in a reliable and efficient CCTV surveillance system. With support for a site map function, the user is provided with an overview of the camera system's layout and is able to quickly detect trouble areas. The use of video motion detection methods, tampering alarms and alarm management ensures a high level of dynamic scene awareness, suitable for 24/7 monitoring areas such as industrial installations that have high levels of activity. Two-way audio support allows the operator to communicate those close to the camera - ideal for the delivery of verbal warnings.
Synchronised playback for up to 25 cameras, when used with S9001 MKII or S9002, allows the operator to see a variety of camera views - ideal when investigating footage for identification. Recording can be scheduled per camera channel for continuous recording or be customised for specific time frames, for example night time or weekend recording. Responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control gives the operator the ability to navigate the system's camera channels. Additionally, “Smart” video search makes the investigation and retrieval of data quicker and easier. It also enables the safe and reliable export of data for evidential purposes. This data can be exported manually or scheduled to give the operator full flexibility of how the data is managed.
The Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II and S9002 Desktop Terminals compliment this rack server to create an easy to set up surveillance workstation. The terminals are preloaded with an ACS5 client as well being pre-configured to minimise installation time. The S9001 Mk II and S9002 are available as an option to complete server installations and are compatible with the S1032 and S1048.
The Axis Camera Station S1032 Mk II Recorder is suitable for medium sized installations that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include factories, retail stores, hotels and schools.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Out of the box' ready rack server network recorder for easily configured and reliable surveillance
- 4 x 4TB of storage offers plenty of capacity for a medium sized business
- Compatible with all Axis cameras, enabling use within a large range of installations
- High performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software provides advanced video management
- 32 Axis Camera Station licences included, can be upgraded up to 48 licences (sold separately)
- Audio support can be used as a deterrent by delivering verbal warnings to those close to the camera
- Smart Search enables quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Site map support enables the operator to have an overview of the full camera system
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
- Installation guide
- Power cords for rack mounting
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board
- Axis P8221 I/O audio module
- Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II desktop terminal
- Axis Camera Station S9002 desktop terminal