Overview of the LILIN UFG1122E(X3)
This indoor network camera from LILIN is capable of real-time H.264 and motion JPEG compression technology, ensuring a smooth video quality at a resolution of up to 1080p, at 120 frames per second (fps). Low light viewing in full colour is capable with LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology while the unit's integrated infrared (IR) cut filter allows round the clock surveillance. Additional features of this fixed IP camera include an optional lens choice (please select in drop down menu) and support for two-way audio.
This fixed network camera is part of the LILIN ultra series and is capable of capturing 2 megapixel resolution full HD images, with a 1/2.86" MOS image sensor. Full colour images are captured in daylight and switch to monochrome imaging at night providing 24/7 monitoring. LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology enhances the sensitivity of the image sensor allowing it to maintain colour video in extremely low light, resulting in higher quality images in challenging light conditions.
The use of up to four programmable privacy masks prevent operators from viewing certain areas of the scene that may be private or sensitive and support for digital pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) viewing allows specific sections of interest within the scene to be viewed with less-distortion. For scenes in challenging lighting such as dark shadows and bright highlights, wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures detail is captured in all areas and 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting. In addition, defog technology filters dust, fog and smoke from images to improve visibility.
With support for two-way audio, this model gives the user the ability to hear and communicate with persons who are near to the camera. Configurable video motion and audio alarms enhance dynamic scene awareness and send alerts to the user when activity in the scene is detected. LILIN's CMX recording and management software comes free of charge making LILIN an attractive, all-round offering that suits most installations. Mobile access via iOS and Android using an app is also supported, ideal for use in a small business.
H.264-and MJPEG compression standards are both supported providing flexibility depending on requirements. A built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored internally on the camera, providing a back-up in the situation of a network failure. Additionally, power through PoE reduces the cost of installation because both the power and network data are fed through one cable as opposed to two.
The UFG1122E(X3) is available with an optional 3-10.5mm lens, please select from the drop down menu above.
Please note: This camera does not include a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD and 2MP resolution enables the capture of high-resolution video feeds with clear and sharp detail
- H.264 and MJPEG compression technology allows 1080p footage to be captured at a high frame rate of 120 fps
- SenseUp Plus Technology improves light sensitivity and captures colour video challenging light conditions
- True day/night capability with removable IR cut filter allows for round the clock surveillance
- Support for two-way audio enables the use of camera as a means of communication between control rooms and subjects close to the camera
- Video motion and audio detection enables alerts to be sent to the user when activity is detected within the field of view
- Image enhancement functions such as 3DNR, WDR and defog to improve viewing against various lighting and weather conditions
The LILIN UFG1122E(X3) is suitable for indoor installations and its sleek, compact design enables discreet and unobtrusive surveillance. Ideal for locations requiring high quality and high resolution video that are subject to challenging light conditions. For example areas such as warehouses, open plan offices and small stores.
Compatible recording platforms
- LILIN network video recorders
- Milestone XProtect (using ONVIF driver)
- Compliant with all ONVIF compatible recorders
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required)
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Optional lens choice