This product is no longer available, a suggested alternative is the Hikvision DS-2CD2122FWD-I-2.8mm
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD4124F-I
Cost-effective DS-2CD4124F-I internal IK10-rated dome network camera from Hikvision, with HD 1080p resolution (30 fps), true day/night switching and Smart IR LEDs providing up to 30m illumination. Other features supported include two-way audio and Smart audio detection, Smart facial detection, defog, digital WDR, 3D noise reduction, triple streaming, on-board storage and PoE. Supplied with video management software with mobile support.
Low-cost and feature-rich, the DS-2CD4124F-I indoor dome security camera from Hikvision delivers high quality and reliable CCTV monitoring, ideal for a diverse range of applications. Capable of HD 1080p at 30 frames per second and with an infrared-cut filter, the camera provides 24 hour security surveillance, switching from full colour capture during the day to monochrome image capture at night. Video produced at night or in complete darkness is enhanced by the camera’s IR LED’s, which illuminate a scene up to 30m in distance and allow long-range night-vision. The Smart IR function adjusts the LED strength to improve visibility and prevent over-exposure. IK10-rated, the DS-2CD4124F-I provides protection against impact from vandalism attempts and enables the camera to be used in exposed areas.
Defog technology helps the DS-2CD4124F-I restore details and colour to images captured in smoke, fog or haze, whilst 3D noise reduction enhances image quality whilst saving bandwidth. Video in challenging lighting environments is improved using digital Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, which captures both bright and dark parts of a scene clearly.
The DS-2CD4124-F delivers accurate CCTV surveillance by alerting users if motion is detected in a configured area, whilst Smart facial detection precisely detects human faces and captures facial images as well as raising an alarm if required. Utilising the camera’s two-way audio support, audio loss can also trigger an alarm to alert the user of potential damage, and intrusion detection can detect if a person enters and loiters in a pre-defined area, ideal for specific area protection.
Equipped with a MicroSD card slot and PoE support, the Hikvision DS-2CD4124F-I provides further cost-saving benefits, as video can be stored locally onto an SD card (card not included – please select from above if required), and installation is quick and easy with a single cable. Users can choose to compress files using H.264, MPEG-4 or Motion JPEG depending on the application, and triple streaming can be configured to allow streaming in different resolutions for different uses.
Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software is included with the DS-2CD4124F-I camera, providing scheduled recording, e-maps and remote playback in addition to a range of other features. Mobile viewing is supported to enable users to carry our surveillance remotely.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Smooth video capture with HD 1080p resolution at 30 fps
- Optimum long-range image capture up to 30m using Smart IR LEDs, also enabling image capture in complete darkness
- Delivers 24-hour surveillance, using the infrared-cut filter to switch the camera mode to best suit lighting levels
- Speaker and/or microphone can be connected to the camera using the audio input and output, enabling two-way audio support
- High quality capture of individuals faces with Smart facial detection technology
- Smart audio detection alerts users if audio is lost
- Intrusion detection raises an alarm and can start recording if an individual is detected entering or loitering in a pre-defined area
- Improved clarity in fog, haze and smoke with defog technology
- Enhanced video capture in high contrast scenes using digital Wide Dynamic Range technology
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Flexible video compression, support H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Triple streaming capability enables 3 streams to be configured in different resolutions and frame rates to suit different purposes
- No need for a centralised server with MicroSD card recording, reducing system costs
- Low-cost and easy to install using PoE
- IK10-rated casing protects the camera against damage from vandalism
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD4124F-I dome network camera delivers high quality CCTV surveillance around-the-clock and is ideal for general indoor applications that require long-range image capture at night-time. Typical applications include retail stores, hospitals, offices and petrol stations.
- Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Installation guide
- Fitting template
- Security screw driver
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
- MicroSD card (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
- Hikvision DS-1273ZJ-130-TRL wall bracket
Key technical features of the Hikvision DS-2CD4124F-I
|Sensor:||1/2.8” progressive scan CMOS|
|Lens:||2.8 ~ 12mm @F1.4, angle of view: 113° ~ 33.8°|
|Power:||12 VDC ± 10%, PoE (802.3af)|
|Audio:||two-way, audio loss detection|
|Resolution:||1280 × 960|
|Compression:||H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG, H.264. Baseline profile/main profile/high profile|
|Frame-rate:||50 Hz: 25 fps (1280 × 960), 25 fps (1280 x 720), 25 fps (704 x 576), 25 fps (640 x 480), 60 Hz: 30 fps (1280 × 960), 30 fps (1280 x 720), 30 fps (704 x 576), 30 fps (640 x 480) |
|Day/night:||infrared-cut filter removal (auto/schedule/alarm trigger), IR range up to 30m|
|Minimum illumination:||0.01 lux @ F1.2, AGC on, 0.014 lux @ F1.4, AGC on, 0 lux with IR|
|Imaging:||rotate mode, saturation, brightness, contrast, grayscale adjustable through client software or web browser, zone configurable BLC, up to 4 configurable areas of ROI, defog, electronic image stabilisation, highlight compensation, digital wide dynamic range, 3D noise reduction|
Viewing, detection & recording
|Number of users:||not given|
|Alarm detection:||intrusion detection, defocus detection, motion detection, face detection, dynamic analysis, tampering alarm, network disconnect, IP address conflict, storage exception|
|Alarm action:||full screen monitoring, send email, trigger output, notify surveillance centre|
|On-camera recording:||built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 64GB (card not included)|
|Recording software included:||Hikvision iVMS-4200|
|Power:||12 VDC ± 10% , PoE (802.3af)|
|Network:||1 RJ45 10 M/100 M Ethernet interface, 1 RS-485 interface, 1 RS-232 interface|
|Audio:||audio input: 1-ch 3.5mm audio interface, mic in/line in, audio output: 1-ch 3.5mm audio interface|
|Alarm I/O:||1 input 1 output|
|SD card slot:||MicroSD card (card not included)|
|Video:||1 Vp-p composite output (75 Ω / BNC)|
|Dimensions:|| Ø 140 × 121.8 mm|
|Mounting methods:||ceiling, wall bracket available separately|
|Operating temperatures:||–30°C to 60°C|
|Power consumption:||max. 6W|
|Protocols supported:||TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP,DNS, DDNS, RTP,RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, IPv6,Bonjour|
|Security:||user authentication, watermark, IP address filtering, anonymous access, reset|
Documentation for Hikvision DS-2CD4124F-I