Overview of the Raytec Vario D-Zoom w8
Call for availability prior to ordering
The Vario D-Zoom w8 white-light LED illuminator incorporates Raytec’s innovative zoomable lighting system with the capability to adjust the white-light spread between 10°-80° remotely, without any moving parts. This zoom capability ensures optimal lighting at all times and allows users to precisely match the illumination angle to the required field of view. The Vario D-Zoom w8 provides white-light illumination to enable a CCTV or PTZ camera to capture colour security footage at night-time and even in complete darkness. Operators can also use the illuminator to deter intruders.
Capable of producing a beam distance of up to 90m, the D-Zoom w8 is ideal for small to medium sized applications such as car parks and shopping centres. IP66-rated and vandal-resistant, the unit is suitable for installation in exposed indoor out outdoor spaces and Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) generates enhanced lighting whilst preventing overexposure, for high quality image capture and easier identification.
Integrated in the D-Zoom w8 unit are standard features including photocell following output, in-built photocell for automatic on/off operation and a handy LED status indicator. Further features can be accessed using the optional Vario remote control (not included – please select from the drop down menu above if required), including power adjust, remote dimming, telemetry control and ground-level set up.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides flexible white-light spread between 10°-80° to illuminate a scene, enabling a PTZ camera to produce full colour images in complete darkness
- The Vario zoomable lighting system easily integrates with any CCTV or PTZ camera and smoothly adjusts between angle without any moving parts
- White-light provides a visual deterrent to warn off intruders
- Maximum beam distance of 90m, ideal for small to medium sized applications such as car parks and train stations
- Enhanced white-light illumination with reduced overexposure from Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- LED status indicator provides quick operational feedback
- Included bracket to install to walls or ceilings
- Operators can use the optional Vario remote control (not included – please select from above if required)
- 5 year warranty
- Ideal for use in exposed areas as the unit is IP66-rated and vandal-resistant
- Supports 12/24V power input
The Raytec Vario D-Zoom w8 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for use in CCTV systems that have PTZ cameras, and for applications that require detailed identification at night-time. Typical examples include shopping centres, entrances and exits, building grounds and car parks.
- 10° - 80° angle Vario holograhpic lens
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
Introduction video to Raytec Vario illuminators: