This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1
Overview of the Raytec Vario w4-1
Part of the Raytec Vario range of white-light LED illuminators, the w4-1 one panel unit delivers illumination up to 90m and enables a CCTV camera to produce full colour video at night. The flexible Vario lens system enables the user to select the illuminator’s view to precisely match the camera’s field of view using interchangeable holographic lenses. The w4-1 comes with 10°, 35° and 60° lenses or if a greater angle is required, 80° and 120° are available from the drop down menu above. The white-light beam also provides a deterrent to trespassers.
The w4-1 is able to deliver a highly diffused elliptical shaped white-light beam and can provide more light to where it is needed using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), also preventing overexposure of foreground objects an enabling greater beam distances.
Green Touch Technology reduces running costs of the w4-1 and provides features including power adjust and timer function. Each LED features Light Intensification Miniature Optics and Cool Running thermal management technology, delivering reliable and durable performance. The unit comes with a bracket for installation to a wall or ceiling, and is covered by a 5 year warranty. Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated, the Vario w4-1 can be used indoors or outdoors in exposed areas.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario w4-1:
|10 x 10°||90m at 10°
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)||55m at 35°
|60 x 25°||30m at 60°
|80° x 30°||20m at 80°
|120° x 50°||15m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Allows surveillance in full colour 24 hours a day, ideal for applications that require high quality identification at all times
- White-light can deter potential intruders
- Versatile unit that is suitable for a wide range of applications using Vario interchangeable lenses (10°, 35° and 60° included – 80° or 120° lenses sold separately)
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated, enabling outdoor use
- Improved delivery of white-light with Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), preventing white-out
- Reliable performance from LEDs with Platinum SMT technology
- Raytec’s Green Touch Technology provides cost-effective running
- 5 year warranty
- Easy wall or ceiling installation using the supplied mounting bracket
Designed for small scenes in CCTV applications that require 24 hour image capture in full colour, the Raytec Vario w4-1 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for applications such as entrances, exits, driveways and petrol stations.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Raytec Vario power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts