This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 w8-2
Overview of the Raytec Vario w4-2
The Raytec Vario w4-2 double white-light LED illuminator delivers a high performance and flexible CCTV lighting solution to enable a camera to produce full colour images 24 hours a day and provides a visual deterrent against trespassers. The white-light beam from the w4-2 can reach a maximum distance of 150m or an angle as wide as 120°. Users can adapt illumination by using Vario holographic lenses, which can interchanged depending on the angle of illumination required. The unit comes with 10°, 35° and 60° lenses included and 80° or 120° lenses are available separately (please select from the drop down menu above if required).
Hot-spot Reduction Technology prevents the overexposure of foreground objects whilst furthering illumination distances and delivering an elliptical beam to where it is most needed in a scene. This technology enhances night-time CCTV, improving image capture and facilitating identification. Despite its high performance capabilities, running costs of the low-voltage w4-2 are kept to a minimum by Raytec’s energy saving Green Touch Technology.
IP66-rated and vandal-resistant, the robust Vario w4-2 can be used indoors or outdoors, whilst Platinum SMT LED technology in each LED provides reliable, long-life performance. The unit is also covered by Raytec’s 5 year warranty. The included bracket enables simple wall or ceiling installation and users can select a Vario remote control to access features including power adjust, ground-level set-up and remote dimming (not included – please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario w4-3:
|10 x 10°
||150m at 10°||105m at 30°|
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)
||80m at 35°||55m at 105°|
|60 x 25°
||44m at 60°||30m at 180°|
|80° x 30°
||30m at 80°||20m at 180°|
|120° x 50°||20m at 120°||15m at 180°|
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Enables 24 hour colour security surveillance and high quality identification of individuals
- Visible light provides a visual deterrent to potential trespassers
- Beam distance capable of a maximum of 150m (10° angle)
- Support for Vario interchangeable holographic lens system, enabling users to adapt level of illumination to different applications
- Includes 10°, 35° and 60° lenses or 80° and 120° can be selected to provide wider illumination (please select from above if required)
- Flexible CCTV lighting solution ideal for a wide range of installations
- Durable outdoor-ready unit is vandal-resistant and IP66-rated
- Reduced light waste and further illumination distances with Hot-spot Reduction Technology
- Reliable LED output and thermal management with Platinum SMT technology
- Access to handy features using optional Vario remote control (select from above if required)
- Supplied with a bracket for wall or ceiling installation
- Green Touch Technology decreases running costs
- 5 year warranty
Providing up to 150m distance, the Raytec Vario w4-2 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for small to medium applications that require colour security surveillance 24 hours a day. Typical examples include car parks, driveways, entrances and exits and sports pitches/courts.
- 10°, 35° and 60° angle lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- 80° or 120° angle lens