This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 w8-2
Overview of the Raytec Vario w8-2
Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, the IP66-rated Raytec w8-2 white-light LED illuminator delivers flexible and high performance CCTV lighting. The unit supports interchangeable lenses, so the beam angle can be precisely adjusted to achieve optimum illumination of an area. Supplied with the w8-2 are 10°, 35° and 60° lenses, or if a greater angle is required then 80° or 120° lenses can be selected from the drop down menu above. The Vario w8-2 provides illumination distances up to 220m when using 10° lenses.
In addition to providing a visual deterrent to intruders, a white-light illuminator improves the performance of a CCTV system, enabling 24/7 video capture in full colour to provide high quality identification. The Raytec Vario w8-2 unit delivers a highly diffused elliptical white-light beam directly to where it is most needed using Hot-spot Reduction Technology, which prevents overexposure.
The Vario w8-2 comes with a bracket for wall or ceiling mounting and has a 5 year warranty. Users can select an optional Vario remote control to enable ground-level set up and control (please select from the drop down menu above if required). Each LED is equipped with Platinum SMT LED technology for reliable output.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario w8-2:
|10 x 10°
||210m at 10°||150m at 30°|
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)
||112m at 35°||80m at 105°|
|60 x 25°
||65m at 60°||45m at 180°|
|80° x 30°
||42m at 80°||30m at 180°|
|120° x 50°||30m at 120°||20m at 180°|
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Illuminates a scene to enable CCTV cameras to capture video in full colour in low light and during night-time
- White-light provides visual deterrent to intruders
- Adaptive Illumination using Vario interchangeable lens system, allowing users to precisely adjust beam angle to suit requirements
- Supplied are 10°, 35° and 60° holographic lenses, which can be interchanged with optional 80° or 120° lenses to provide greater illumination (select from above if required)
- Delivers up to 210m of illumination (at 10°)
- IP66 rated casing makes the unit suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Elliptical shaped beam delivers light to where it is directly required using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Reliable performance with Platinum SMT technology, featured in each LED
- Handy features can be access using the optional Vario remote control (select from above if required)
- 5 year warranty
- Wall or ceiling mountable using supplied bracket
- Efficient operation with Green Touch Technology
Suitable for large indoor or outdoor applications, the Raytec Vario w8-2 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for CCTV installations that require video in full colour 24/7, and that may require a visual deterrent. Typical examples are prisons, warehouses, car parks and airports.
- 10°, 35° and 60° angle lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- 80° or 120° angle lens