This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Milestone Husky M20 NVR
Overview of the Milestone Husky M10
The user-friendly M10 scalable network video recorder (NVR) is part of the powerful Milestone Husky series, supporting the recording of up to 8 cameras and providing 1TB of storage. Featuring pre-installed surveillance software Milestone Arcus, this unit also has built-in motion detection, 4GB RAM and on-the-go remote access via Milestone’s mobile app.
The sleek M10 unit is designed for small to medium sized installations such as retail and office environments. With simplicity in mind, a monitor can be connected locally for initial setup and for any troubleshooting.
Milestone Interconnect enables users to connect multiple Husky M10 units across multiple sites in different geographical areas, providing user-friendly central control with simple view and playback, easy export and pan-tilt-zoom control. Automatic camera discovery makes the M10 easy to install and the built-in software is very straight forward, allowing users to get their system up and running quickly and simply.
Recorded video can be managed with full functionality across the network using the Milestone PC smart client. Users can also use their system via the web client or Milestone’s mobile app for easy remote access whilst off site. The Linux operating system is robust and provides reliability, whilst the ATOM processor delivers high performance operation. The Husky M10 supports H.264, motion JPEG and MPEG-4, providing compression flexibility suited to your requirements.
Please note: as standard the Husky M10 comes with Care Basic, covering all devices connected to the unit. This can be upgraded to Care Plus, which will also support all connected devices - please make your selection from the drop down menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Supports the recording of up to 8 cameras, ideal for small IP video installations that require high performance CCTV recording
- Up to 1TB storage capacity (SATA drives supported)
- Compact fanless form factor designed for desktop installation
- Preloaded with Milestone Arcus surveillance software
- Milestone Interconnect enables multiple M10s to be connected to provide a scalable solution
- One viewing interface for multiple live streams
- Built-in motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Easy to use with 3 flexible viewing interfaces, Smart Client, Web Client and Milestone mobile app
- One-way audio is provided with any exported video (camera dependent)
- Includes Intel ATOM processor and 4GB of RAM
- User friendly set up with automatic camera discovery
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom control in live view enables efficient camera navigation
- H.264, MJPEG and MPEG-4 compression standards are supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements
- Reliable Linux operation system
The Milestone Husky M10 network video recorder is designed for small to medium IP video surveillance applications that require high performance recording of up to 8 cameras. Typical examples include offices, schools and retail stores.