This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i4-1
Overview of the Raytec Vario i4-3
Delivering up to 260m distance and a maximum of 180° 850nm infrared beam, the Raytec Vario i4-3 infrared illuminator provides long-range night-vision for use with infrared-sensitive cameras in large applications such as car parks and airports. Part of the flexible Vario series of illuminators from Raytec, the i4-3 allows users to adjust the angle and distance of light using interchangeable holographic inserts to best suit requirements. 10°, 35° and 60° lenses are supplied with the i4-3, whilst 80° or 120° angles are also available (sold separately – please select from the drop down menu above if required). IP66-rated and vandal resistant, the unit can be used indoors or outdoors.
Vario illuminators provide elliptical infrared beams and in combination with Hot-Spot Reduction Technology, deliver a highly diffused beam over greater distances, delivering more light to where it is needed and reducing overexposure of foreground objects. The Raytec Vario i4-3 enables CCTV cameras to deliver high-performance surveillance around-the-clock, furthering a camera’s night-vision and ability to capture footage in complete darkness.
Featuring Platinum advanced LED technology and Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO), the Raytec Vario i4-3 provides high performance illumination, with an additional Cool Running thermal management system and green touch technology for lower running costs and minimal waste. The Raytec Vario remote control provides easy installation and allows set up from ground level, (sold separately - available to select from the above drop down menu).
The Raytec Vario i4-3 is supplied with a wall/ceiling mount bracket and has a 5 year warranty.
Please note: a power supply is not included with this illuminator, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario i4-3:
|Lens||Narrow angle||Wide angle|
|10 x 10°||260m at 10°||160m at 30°|
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)||135m at 35°||85m at 95°|
|60 x 25°||78m at 60°||45m at 180°|
|80° x 30°||52m at 80°||38m at 180°|
|120° x 50°||40m at 120°||30m at 180°|
Key features and benefits
- Up to 260m range and a maximum of 180° spread beam provides infrared light ideal for large applications, ensuring all areas of a scene are illuminated
- Vario interchangeable lens system provides flexibility depending on application, 10°, 35° and 60° lenses are supplied and 80° or 120° are also available (please select from above drop down menu if required)
- High performance LEDs feature Platinum advanced LED technology with Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO) and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system for durability and reliability
- Enables an infrared sensitive camera to capture black and white CCTV images during night-time from a distance
- IP66-rated and vandal-resistant for durability indoors or outdoors
- Elliptical beam angles with Hot-Spot Reduction Technology provide optimal light distribution, preventing overexposure of foreground objects, minimising light wastage and generating longer distances
- Built-in green features include power adjust, timer function and telemetry control to enhance energy savings and lower running costs
- Users can receive instant operational feedback from the Vario LED status indicator
- Raytec Vario remote control can be used to switch the illuminator on and off and to change lighting levels (not included – please select from the drop down menu above if required)
- Powered direct via a 12-24V input (power supply not included – available from the drop down menu above)
- 5 year warranty
- Included wall/ceiling mount bracket
Providing up to 260m range and a maximum of 180° beam of infrared illumination, the Raytec Vario i4-3 is designed for use with infrared sensitive cameras to enable long-range black and white image capture during night-time and in total darkness. Typical applications include large indoor or outdoor areas that require high performance 24/7 surveillance such as airports, prisons, hospitals, train stations and car parks.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- Raytec Vario power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- 80° or 120° angle lens