This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis T91B47
Overview of the Axis 5504-701 T91A47
The robust IK10 and NEMA4X-rated Axis T91A47 pole mount bracket enables a camera to be mounted on a pole either indoors or outdoors, tightened with two stainless steel straps to secure installation. Straps are available in two sizes, providing a flexible mounting solution ideal for a wide range of applications (please select choice from the above drop down menu). Please note: the Axis Mounting Tool is required to tighten straps (sold separately).
The T91A47 fits directly onto the back side of the camera, eliminating the need for additional accessories such as pendant kits and providing a cost-effective solution. The network cable can enter from behind or from the side.
- Compatibility: AXIS M1113-E/M1114-E, AXIS P13-E/Q16-E/Q17-E/Q19-E, AXIS M3006-V/M3007-P/M3007-PV/M3024-LVE/M3025-VE/M3026~VE, AXIS P33-VE, AXIS Q35 series, AXIS T92E Series, AXIS T93E05 and VT Wallbracket Internal Cable
- Maximum load: 15kg
- Cable routing: back: cable holes, side: U-shape cable hole (26mm)
- Environment: indoor/outdoor
- Approvals: IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 60950-22, IEC/EN 62262 IK10, EN 50581, NEMA 250 Type 4X (corrosion protected only)
- Weight: 0.3kg without steel straps
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 111mm x 43mm x 148mm
- Steel straps (T91A47 60~110 mm: steel straps 700 mm, T91A47 110~400 mm: steel straps 1450 mm)
- Installation guide
- Cable ties
- Axis mounting tool for pole bracket straps