This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Vivotek IB8367
Overview of the Vivotek IP8337H-C
Vivotek IP8337H-C IP66-rated outdoor bullet-style network camera with 1 megapixel CMOS sensor, integrated infrared LED providing up to 20m night-vision and true day/night. Additional features include wide dynamic range (WDR) Pro, 3D noise reduction, dual codec and PoE. Comes with cable managed bracket, 32-channel software and mobile access.
The Vivotek IP8337H-C is a bullet-style network camera suitable for outdoor use, with an IP66-rated casing and included cable managed bracket for neat installation. Featuring a 1 megapixel sensor, the IP8337H-C captures 1280x800 resolution images at 30 frames per second for smooth, high resolution video. Equipped with an infrared cut-filter and integrated LEDs with illumination distance up to 20m means the IP8337H-C can provide high quality night-time surveillance, capturing monochrome images in low light and at night-time for 24/7 monitoring. The IR LEDs also enable image capture in complete darkness.
The Vivotek IP8337H-C is able to adapt well to changing lighting conditions with wide dynamic range Pro technology which captures bright and dark exposures to avoid saturation. 3D noise reduction enhances low light image capture by preventing sensor noise so images are clear and bandwidth use is reduced.
Triple window motion detection with tamper detection enables the IP8337H-C to detect activity within certain preset areas and alert the user via email for precise monitoring. Power over Ethernet (PoE) uses a single cable for supplying power and network connection, reducing cost of installation. Support for edge storage enables video to be directly recorded onto an integrated MicroSD card (card not included), providing a flexible recording solution and lowering the cost of remote site recording. The camera supports H.264 and Motion JPEG for flexible compression depending on preference.
Vivotek's ST7501 software is included, and provides video management for up to 32 cameras. Users can access the camera remotely using Vivotek's handy iViewer mobile app.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 1 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps provides crisp footage for detailed surveillance
- Capable of ‘true’ day/night using an infrared cut filter plus extended night-vision from 12 infrared LEDs providing up to 20m illumination
- IP66-rated casing is suitable for outdoor use and the included cable managed bracket conceals cables to protect from the elements
- Can be neatly installed using included cable managed bracket, also protecting cables from wear
- Wide dynamic range Pro technology adapts image capture in scenes with very bright and dark areas to ensure all detail is captured and clearly visible
- 3D noise reduction enhances low light image capture, preventing sensor noise from blurring images and using bandwidth
- Triple window motion detection with tamper detection enables the camera to identify activity in specific areas and trigger an alarm to alert the user for accurate monitoring
- Dual codec provides two alternate methods of video compression to best suit different network conditions
- PoE reduces installation costs and makes cabling easier
- On-board recording ensures smooth video is maintained as it provides a failover solution in case of network loss
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek IP8337H-C network camera is ideal for applications that require detailed night-time surveillance up to 20m, and monitoring in complete darkness. Typical examples include car parks, schools, university campuses, warehouses and retail stores.
- Cable managed bracket
- Vivotek ST7501 32-ch recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Waterproof connector
- Desiccant bag
- Software CD
Key technical features for the Vivotek IP8337H-C
|Sensor:||1/3" Progressive CMOS|
|Lens:||fixed-focal, f = 6mm, F1.6, 56° (horizontal), 31° (vertical), 62° (diagonal)|
|Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 3|
|Compatibility:||OS: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, browser: Mozilla Firefox 7~10 (streaming only), Internet Explorer 7.x or 8.x, other players: VLC: 1.1.11 or above, QuickTime: 7 or above|
|Frame-rate:||H.264 & MJPEG: 30 fps @ 1280x800 in both compressions|
|Bandwidth control:||adjustable resolution, quality and bit rate, configurable video cropping for bandwidth saving|
|Day/night:||removable IR-cut filter for day & night function with 12 x LED IR illuminators up to 20m|
|Minimum illumination:||0.08 lux/F1.2 (colour), 0.001 lux/F1.2 (B/W)|
|Imaging:||adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate, time stamp and text caption overlay, flip & mirror, configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, scheduled profile settings, 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range Pro|
Viewing, detection & recording
|Number of users:||10|
|Alarm detection:||triple window video motion detection, manual trigger, digital input, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection|
|Alarm action:||event notification using digital output, HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server, file upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server|
|On-camera recording:||MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot|
|Recording software included:||Vivotek ST7501 recording software|
|Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 3|
|Network:||RJ-45 for Network/PoE connection|
|Other:||1 digital input|
|Dimensions:||Ø: 60mm x 294mm|
|Weight:||1.19 kg (net)|
|Mounting methods:||wall, ceiling|
|Operating temperatures:||starting temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C, working temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C|
|Power consumption:||max. 6.4 W|
|Protocols supported:||IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X|
Documentation for Vivotek IP8337H-C