This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2722FWD-IZS
Overview of the Vivotek FD8137HV
Vivotek FD8137HV fixed IP66 and vandal-resistant outdoor network camera with true day/night and 15m infrared illuminators, in addition to a built-in microphone, 1280x800 resolution at 30 fps capability, 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range Pro and dual codec.
This easy-to-use IP66-rated and vandal resistant compact dome from Vivotek provides robust outdoor surveillance ideal for everyday CCTV applications. The 1280x800 (1 megapixel) resolution CMOS sensor captures video at up to 30 frames per second for crisp video footage. The FD8137HV features ‘true’ day/night capability through an infrared-cut filter, enabling detailed night-time monitoring, enhanced further by 12 built-in infrared LEDs with a radiant distance of up to 15m.
The built-in microphone within the Vivotek FD8137HV enables audio capture from surrounding activity within 5 meters; providing further data for event analysis. Triple window motion detection provides accurate security monitoring, enabling the camera to trigger alerts if activity is detected, so action can quickly be taken.
The FD8137HV is equipped to handle challenging lighting conditions with wide dynamic range (WDR) Pro technology, which captures both bright and dark areas of a scene to generate high quality images with detail clearly visible. Low-light image capture is also enhanced by 3D noise reduction technology, which prevents sensor noise from blurring images and reduces bandwidth usage. Digital pan-tilt-zoom (epTZ) provides more in-depth area coverage, enabling close-up viewing of regions of interest.
Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) offers cost-saving benefits during installation, whilst edge storage to an internal MicroSD card (sold separately), provides alternate storage to expensive centralised devices such as servers. All Vivotek cameras come with Vivotek ST7501 video management software for up to 32 cameras, and provide mobile access via the Vivotek app, iViewer.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 1 megapixel resolution (1280x800) produces smooth, 30fps video footage
- True day/night capability with built-in 15m infrared LED night-vision provides high quality surveillance in low light and at night
- IP66 rated and vandal-resistant compact dome provides durable outdoor CCTV monitoring able to withstand impact and tampering attempts
- Built-in microphone can capture audio from surroundings within 5 metres to provide additional data to video recordings
- Digital pan-tilt-zoom enables close-up viewing of a region of interest for more in-depth analysis
- WDR Pro technology enables optimum performance in challenging lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction reduces noise in low light images, preventing blur and reducing bandwidth use
- Triple window motion detection and camera tampering detection enable the camera to alert the user if activity is identified for accurate monitoring
- H.264 significantly reduces file size whilst also conserving bandwidth use, MJPEG compatibility is also supported
- PoE enables cost-effective cabling over long lengths as power is transferred through the data cable
- Edge recording provides a bandwidth-friendly storage approach, separate to the network so not subject to issues such as intermittence and failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
The Vivotek FD8137HV network camera is ideal for outdoor surveillance of applications that require detailed night-time footage and that may be subject to extreme weather and/or vandalism. Typical examples could include car parks, train stations, bus stops and warehouses.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-ch recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
- Software CD
Key technical features for the Vivotek FD8137HV
|Sensor:||1/3" Progressive CMOS|
|Lens:||fixed-focal, f = 3.6 mm, F1.8, 86° (horizontal), 51° (vertical), 103° (diagonal)|
|Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 2|
|Audio:||built-in microphone effective up to 5m|
|Compatibility:||OS: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, browser: Mozilla Firefox 7~10 (streaming only), Internet Explorer 7.x or 8.x, other players: VLC: 1.1.11 or above, QuickTime: 7 or above|
|Frame-rate:||H.264 & MJPEG: 30 fps @ 1280x800 in both compressions|
|Bandwidth control:||adjustable resolution, quality and bit rate, configurable video cropping for bandwidth saving|
|Day/night:||removable IR-cut filter for day & night function with 8 x LED IR illuminators up to 15m|
|Minimum illumination:||1.05 Lux @ F1.8 , 50 IRE (colour), 0.001 Lux @ F1.8, 50 IRE (B/W)|
|Imaging:||adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate, time stamp and text caption overlay, flip & mirror, configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, scheduled profile settings, 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range Pro|
Viewing, detection & recording
|Number of users:||10|
|Alarm detection:||triple window video motion detection, manual trigger, digital input, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection|
|Alarm action:||event notification using digital output, HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server, file upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server|
|On-camera recording:||MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot|
|Recording software included:||Vivotek ST7501 recording software|
|Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 2|
|Network:||RJ-45 for Network/PoE connection|
|Other:||1 digital input|
|Dimensions:||Ø: 152mm x 94mm|
|Weight:||0.66 kg (net)|
|Mounting methods:||wall, ceiling|
|Operating temperatures:||starting temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C, working temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C|
|Power consumption:||max. 5.1 W|
|Protocols supported:||IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X|
Documentation for Vivotek FD8137HV