Overview of the Arecont Vision SurroundVideo AV40185DN
This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Mobotix M15
Part of the Arecont Vision SurroundVideo series of outdoor multi-megapixel domes, the AV40185DN network camera is capable of 40 megapixel resolution at 1.5 fps and has 4 sensors to provide 180° views of large areas. Also featuring true day/night and Arecont’s binning mode for improved image capture during low light, extended video motion detection with configurable zones, dual codec, privacy masking and a choice between PoE or auxiliary power supply. IK10-rated dome and IP66 rated housing enables external use in harsh weather.
Comprising 4 separate sensors, the Arecont Vision AV40185DN network dome camera provides 180° viewing and in addition to 40 megapixel at 1.5 fps capability, enables high detail zooming on large areas for clear identification of objects and people. With an IP66-rated casing and IK10-rated dome, the AV40185DN is suitable for outdoor applications subject to harsh weather and potential vandalism. A built-in infrared-cut filter enables black and white image capture at night and full colour capture during daytime for 24/7 true day/night high quality surveillance; whilst Arecont’s binning mode increases the camera’s sensitivity for improved low light image capture.
Each sensor of the AV40185DN dome can have up to 1024 zones of real-time video motion detection configured in addition to privacy masking, to provide precise and efficient video recording of selected areas whilst preventing the recording of sensitive areas. Dual codec and support for PoE or auxiliary power make the Arecont Vision AV40185DN a flexible CCTV choice suitable for a variety of applications and requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
12 megapixel version: Arecont Vision AV12186DN.
Key features & benefits
- 40 megapixel resolution at 1.5 fps provides very high quality video footage for detailed identification
- 180° viewing through 4 sensors enables large area coverage with one camera
- True day/night capability in addition to Arecont’s binning mode provide clear, polished low light video, providing 24/7 monitoring
- IP66-rated casing and IK10-rated dome are robust and durable for external use
- 1024 zones of real-time video motion detection provide precise and accurate security surveillance
- Privacy masking enables multiple regions to be locked to prevent recording
- Dual codec provides compression via either H.264 or MJPEG depending on requirements
- Support for auxiliary power and PoE provides flexibility depending on user preference
AV40185DN-HB – with heater and blower
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
With 40 megapixel resolution, enhanced low light and night-time image capture in addition to 180° viewing, the Arecont Vision SurroundVideo AV40185DN dome network camera is ideal for outdoor applications that require very high detail surveillance, with clear identification. Typical examples include surveillance of busy, large scenes such as stadiums, cities and festival sites.
- Top shield
- Pendant mount
- Mounting template
- Pack of 4 small machine screws
- Pack of 4 screws and 4 anchors
- Large round rubber gasket
- Smaller square rubber gasket
- One double sided hex key
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
- Mounting options:
- Wall mount with 1.5” NPT (MD-WMT2)
- Electrical box adapter for MD-WMt2 (SV-EBA)
- Wall mount cap only with 1.5” NPT (MD-CAP)
- Flush mount (MD-FMA)
- Corner mount adapter (MD-CRMA)
- Pole Mount adapter (MD-PMA)
- Electrical box adapter (MD-EBA)
- Junction box adapter (SV-JBA)