Overview of the Arecont Vision SurroundVideo AV12366DN
This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Mobotix M15
High-end and robust Arecont Vision SurroundVideo AV12366DN IP66 and IK10-rated outdoor dome network camera with 12 megapixel resolution at 5.2 fps, 360° viewing, PoE powered fan, IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality, wide dynamic range (WDR), video motion detection and privacy masking, dual codec and a choice between auxiliary power or PoE.
With 12 megapixel capability (5.2 fps) and 360° viewing through four separate sensors, the AV12366DN outdoor dome delivers high quality surveillance capable of securing large areas with a single camera. A built-in infrared-cut filter switches the camera automatically from colour image capture in daylight to monochrome image capture at night-time, providing continuous 24/7 monitoring. The IP66-rated casing protects against bad weather and dust ingress whilst the IK10-rated dome is robust and can withstand impact.
Featuring wide dynamic range (WDR), the Arecont Vision AV12366DN from the SurroundVideo camera series provides detailed image capture throughout a variety of challenging lighting environments, maximising visibility in both bright and dark areas of a scene. Arecont’s binning and Moonlight modes enhance night-time image capture by increasing the sensitivity of the camera and using extended exposure and noise reduction techniques.
With 1024 zones for real-time video motion detection and privacy masking capabilities per sensor, the AV12366DN delivers accurate and reliable CCTV surveillance with the option to block out specific areas if required. The Arecont AV12366DN offers a choice of power supply with support for either auxiliary power or Power over Ethernet (PoE), depending on preference and application. Dual codec provides further flexibility by providing compression of video files via either H.264 or MJPEG.
Please note: this camera does not have a power supply included, if a midspan is required, please select the drop down menu above.
180° version: Arecont Vision AV12186DN.
Key features & benefits
- High quality 12 megapixel resolution at 5.2 fps for detailed zooming and identification in large areas
- 4 sensors provide 360° viewing for detailed coverage of large areas
- Built-in IR cut filter provides true day/night image capture for high quality surveillance 24 hours a day
- Arecont's binning and Moonlight technologies increase visibility of images captured in low light, preventing noise
- Wide dynamic range maximises detail capture in challenging lighting conditions, particularly in scenes where bright and dark areas may exist simultaneously
- IP66-rated casing and IK10-rated dome is durable and robust for external use
- Video motion detection with 1024 zones (per sensor) provides precise security monitoring in critical applications
- Privacy masking enables areas to be blocked out of the camera’s field of view
- H.264 and MJPEG compression support provides the user with a choice of methods to reduce file size, saving bandwidth and storage
- PoE provides installer-friendly and cost-effective installation whilst auxiliary power is also supported if preferred
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
12 megapixel resolution, 360° viewing and the ability to cope in a variety of lighting conditions make the Arecont Vision SurroundVideo AV12366DN dome network camera suitable for high-performance applications that require detailed surveillance 24 hours a day in large outdoor areas. Typical examples include stadiums, city centres, airports and docks.
- Top shield
- Pendant mount
- Mounting template
- Pack of 4 small machine screws
- Pack of 4 screws and 4 anchors
- Large round rubber gasket
- Smaller square rubber gasket
- One double sided hex key
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
- Mounting options:
- Wall mount with 1.5” NPT (MD-WMT2)
- Electrical box adapter for MD-WMt2 (SV-EBA)
- Wall mount cap only with 1.5” NPT (MD-CAP)
- Flush mount (MD-FMA)
- Corner mount adapter (MD-CRMA)
- Pole Mount adapter (MD-PMA)
- Electrical box adapter (MD-EBA)
- Junction box adapter (SV-JBA)