This product is discontinued, an alternative range is the Milestone Husky NVR series
Overview of the IPX Series Server with up to 28TB of storage, 12GB RAM, SSD, Windows Server 2008 and dual Intel Xeon E5 2620 processors
A 2U rack-mount server with dual E5 processors built for for 24/7 video surveillance recording. This IPX Series server delivers premium performance and storage for the leading CCTV video management and recording systems (VMS) such as Axis Camera Station, Sony Realshot Manager and Milestone XProtect. This high performance server is designed to record HD 1080p resolution IP security cameras at up to 30 frames per second. With 8 drive bays, adding up to 7 additional 3.5" Enterprise-grade SATA hard drives gives up to 28 terabytes of video surveillance storage space in this single rack server.
Using the leading VMS software platforms including the open platform Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station or Sony Realshot Manager means you can use this recording server with a wide range of camera models and manufacturers and provides you with options to record video streams from video encoders and if necessary integrate access control systems, audio modules, PIR and white light illuminators, speakers and other hardware types and combinations. This server can sit at the hub of a combined security, surveillance and management system.
The server is put together using components especially selected for reliability and performance and with a solid state boot drive (SSD) for accessing the server operating system the server boots more rapidly, operates faster and generates less noise compared with a server with a similar disk-based OS drive. With Enterprise level hard drives the reliability of this custom solution is greatly increased and with this grade of drive the option of next business day (NBD) replacement in case of drive failure is available and fully recommended.
Most video management systems come with a mobile viewing component to view your cameras and recordings via iPhone, iPad and Android devices from wherever you are, ideal for business owners and managers to keep an eye on their businesses.
Key features & benefits
- Optimised 2U rack server built for use with the leading video management software from Milestone, Axis and Sony
- Optimised for up to HD 1080p video throughput with up to 64 cameras suggested use
- Separate hard drives for current recordings and archives
- Solid State Drive (SSD) for housing the server OS - much faster boot times and operation
- Next business day replacement of failed hard drives (not SSD)
- Flexible storage options - add storage over time
- Dual fast Intel 6-core Xeon E5 2620 processors
- 12GB RAM
- DVD RW drive - easily burn exported recordings to disks for evidence, for safekeeping and for long-term footage retention
- Operating system - Windows Server 2008
- 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty as standard (additional warranty options available)
- Real-world operation and stress testing before shipping
- Free technical support from our in-house IP video experts
Ideal for use in large businesses with significant camera counts including warehouse operations, transport hubs, food processing areas, manufacturing assembly lines, intelligent buildings, council buildings and others as a dedicated surveillance recording server. This server solution helps in implementing a reliable and modern IP-based integrated surveillance system. Where the next business day replacement under warranty is necessary this solution fits the bill.
Included with this server
- Server rack mounting rails
- Free technical support regarding setup, installation and use
Optional - this server can be built to your specification
- RAID capability - requires additional components
- Multiple hard drive capability - further separate important functions like OS, live recordings and archival
- Choice of hard drive type - CCTV grade or Enterprise grade
- Component upgrades - add expansion capability
- System design and commissioning by experts