This product is discontinued, an alternative range is the Milestone Husky NVR series
Overview of the IPX Series Server with up to 44TB of storage, 8GB RAM, SSD and dual Intel Xeon E5 2620 processors
A 2U rack-mount server with dual E5 processors designed and optimised for 24/7 video surveillance recording, this IPX Series server delivers premium performance and storage for the leading video management and recording systems (VMS) such as Axis Camera Station, Sony Realshot Manager and Milestone XProtect. This high performance server is designed to record HD 1080p resolution IP security cameras at up to 30 frames per second. With 12 drive bays, adding up to 11 additional 3.5" Enterprise-grade SATA hard drives gives up to 44 terabytes of video surveillance storage space in this single rack server, enough for a long term retention period even with high resolution and high frame rate footage, or providing flexibility or recording and retention options.
Using the leading VMS software platforms including the open platform Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station or Sony Realshot Manager allows you to use this recording solution with a wide range of camera models and provides you with options to record video streams from analogue cameras attached to video encoders and if necessary integrate access control systems, audio modules, speakers and other hardware types and combinations. This server can perform at the centre of a combined security, surveillance and management system offering all users access to only the footage and features they need.
The server is put together using components especially selected for reliability and performance and with a Solid State Drive (SSD) for accessing the operating system the server boots more rapidly, operates faster and generates less noise compared with a server with a similar disk-based OS drive. With Enterprise level drives the reliability of this custom solution is greatly increased and with this grade of drive the option of next business day (NBD) replacement in case of drive failure is available and fully recommended.
Most video management systems come with a mobile viewing component to view your cameras and recordings via iPhone, iPad and Android devices from wherever you are, ideal for business owners and managers to keep an eye on their businesses.
Key features & benefits
- Optimised 2U rack server built for use with the leading video management software from Milestone, Axis and Sony
- Optimised for up to HD 1080p video throughput with up to 48 cameras suggested use
- Separate hard drives for current recordings and archives
- Solid State Drive for housing the OS - faster boot times and operation
- Next business day replacement of failed hard drives (not SSD)
- Flexible storage options - long term retention capability
- Dual fast Intel 6-core Xeon E5 2620 processors
- 8GB RAM
- DVD RW drive - easily burn exported recordings to disks for evidence, for safekeeping and for long-term footage retention
- Operating system - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty as standard (additional warranty options available)
- Real-world operation and stress testing before shipping
- Free technical support from our in-house IP video experts
Ideal for use in medium sized businesses, large offices, warehouse operations, transport hubs, food processing areas, intelligent buildings, hospitals and other businesses as a dedicated surveillance recording server. This server makes implementing a reliable and modern IP-based integrated surveillance system easy. Where the peace-of-mind of quick replacement and support under warranty is necessary this solution fits the bill.
Included with this server
- Server rack mounting rails
- Free technical support regarding setup, installation and use
Optional - this server can be built to your specification
- RAID capability - requires additional components
- Multiple hard drive capability - further separate important functions like OS, live recordings and archival
- Choice of hard drive type - CCTV grade or Enterprise grade
- Component upgrades - add expansion capability
- System design and commissioning by experts