This product is discontinued, an alternative range is the Milestone Husky NVR series
Overview of the IPX Series Server with up to 12TB of storage, 8GB RAM, SSD and Intel Xeon E3 1270 processor
A rack-mount server optimised for operation as a 24/7 video surveillance recording station, this IPX Series server offers optimum performance and a large storage capability for the leading CCTV video management and recording systems (VMS). The server specification will record HD 1080p resolution IP video cameras at full frame rate. Add up to 3 additional 3.5" Enterprise-grade SATA hard drives to create up to 12 terabytes of video surveillance storage capability in this single rack server.
The server is built with core reliability of recorded surveillance footage at the heart of its operation and with a Solid State Drive (SSD) for accessing the Windows operating system the server boots rapidly, operates quickly and is quieter compared with a similar server with a similar HDD. With enterprise level drives the reliability of the solution is increased and with this grade of drive comes next business day (NBD) replacement if a drive fails.
Using the leading VMS software platforms including the open platform Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station or Sony Realshot Manager allows you to use this recording solution with a very wide range of camera models and also give you options to record video streams from analogue cameras and video encoders and if necessary integrate access control, audio modules and other hardware and sensor types.
Most video management systems come with a mobile viewing component to view your cameras and recordings via iPhone, iPad and Android devices from wherever you are, ideal for business owners and managers to keep an eye on their businesses.
Key features & benefits
- Optimised rack server built for use with the leading video management software
- Optimised for fast HD video throughput with up to 32 cameras suggested use
- Separate hard drives for current recordings and archives - SSD for OS
- Next business day replacement of failed hard drives (not SSD)
- Flexible storage options, from short term to long term
- Fast Intel Quad Core Xeon E3 1270 processor
- 8GB RAM
- DVD RW drive - easily burn exported recordings to disks for evidence, for safekeeping and for long-term footage retention
- Operating system - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty as standard (additional warranty options available)
- Real-world operation and stress testing before shipping
- Free technical support from our in-house IP video experts
Ideal for use in medium sized businesses, large offices, warehouses, hotels, doctors' surgeries and other businesses as a standalone, dedicated recording server using the leading surveillance and video management platforms. Where simplicity of installation and user-friendliness during operation is required, this is a suitable option and makes implementing a reliable and modern network-based CCTV system easy. Where the peace-of-mind of quick replacement is necessary this is an ideal solution.
Included with this server
- Server rack mounting rails
- Free technical support regarding setup, installation and use
Optional - this server can be built to your specification
- RAID capability - requires additional components
- Multiple hard drive capability - further separate important functions like OS, live recordings and archival
- Choice of hard drive type - CCTV grade or Enterprise grade
- Extended warranty - on-site, NBD etc
- Component upgrades - add expansion capability
- System design and commissioning by experts