This product is discontinued, an alternative range is the Milestone Husky NVR series
Overview of the IPX Series Server with up to 9TB of storage, 4GB RAM, 1GB graphics card and Intel Core i5 processor
Designed and optimised specifically to operate as a recording and viewing server for video surveillance, this IPX Server Series tower server delivers optimum performance and a large storage and retention capability for video monitoring and management. Record cameras at full frame rate and up to HD 1080p resolution, plus run a viewing client for live viewing and playback. Add up to 3 additional SATA hard drives with up to 9 terabytes of surveillance storage capability.
The server is built with reliability in mind and fitted with a 1GB single output graphics card, and is suited for running both the recording software as well as a client program for viewing and playback directly from the machine (display monitor not included), whilst additional viewing clients can also be installed on other computers on the network for access by the people that need it both on their desktop PCs and through their mobile devices.
Using the leading VMS software platforms including Milestone XProtect, Axis Camera Station or Sony Realshot Manager, or other providers, allows you to use this recording solution with a very wide range of camera makes and models and also give you options to record video streams from, for example, video encoders and if necessary integrate access control, audio modules and many other hardware types.
Most video management systems come with a mobile viewing component to view your cameras and recordings via iPhone, iPad and Android devices from wherever you are, ideal for business owners and managers to keep an eye on their businesses.
Key features & benefits
- Optimised server designed and built for use with the leading video management software providers
- Optimised for fast HD video throughput with up to 8 cameras suggested use
- Separate hard drives for current recordings and archives
- Surveillance-optimised hard drives designed for 24/7 operation (selectable above - not included)
- Mobile access using iOS and Android app
- Flexible storage options, from short term to long term
- Fast Intel Quad Core i5 processor
- 8GB RAM
- DVD RW drive - easily burn exported recordings to disks for evidence, for safekeeping and for long-term footage retention
- Operating system - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty as standard
- Real-world operation and stress testing before shipping
- Free technical support from our in-house IP video experts
Ideal for use in stores, cafes and other small businesses as a standalone, dedicated recording and viewing server using the leading surveillance and video management platform. Where simplicity of installation and user-friendliness during operation is necessary, this is a suitable option.
Included with this server
- Free technical support regarding setup, installation and use
Optional - this server can be built to your specification
- RAID capability - requires additional components
- Multiple hard drive capability - further separate important functions like OS, live recordings and archival
- Choice of hard drive type - CCTV grade or Enterprise grade
- Extended warranty - on-site, NBD etc
- Component upgrades - add expansion capability