This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Allied Telesis AT-GS950/48PS
Overview of the Allied Telesis AT-8000GS/24POE
The Allied Telesis AT-8000/24POE is a high-performance Layer 2, stackable, 24-port Gigabit edge PoE+ Ethernet switch offering advanced enterprise features at an affordable price. With a total PoE power budget of 140W the unit can power up to 9 PoE security cameras or other PoE devices.
The switch incorporates 24 x 10/100/1000 ports with 4 x combo 1Gbps SFP slots. 2 additional integrated stacking connectors deliver a total of 20Gbps stacking bandwidth.
Access control lists (ACLs) enable inspection of incoming frames and classification based on various criteria. Specific actions can then be applied to these frames to more effectively manage network traffic.
Powerful line rate performance makes this switch ideal for brand offices or the wiring closet of larger offices. The state-of-the-art QoS capability of these products ensures reliable delivery of advanced network services such as voice and video, while effectively controlling the continually increasing traffic needs of today's networks.
Key features & benefits
- Form factor: desktop/rackmount/stack
- Switch functionality: Layer 2
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 24
- Ports and media support: 4 (combo) (100 or 1000Mbps)
- PoE enabled ports: 24
- Max no. of full power ports: 9
- Max PoE power: 140W
- MAC address table size: 8K
- Stacking: 6
- Cooling: fan
- Temperature range: 0 to 40°C
- QoS: 4
- IEEE 802.1Q VLANs: 256
- Dimensions: 44 x 25.7 x 4.3cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Warranty: 2 years (or 5 years if product is registered)
- AC power cord
- Rack mount kit
- Rubber feet for desktop installation
- RS232 management cable (RJ-45)
- HDMI stacking cable (1m)