This product is now discontinued, there is no alternative product available.
Overview of the Panasonic WV-TW310
Handy and simple to use wearable camera for the emergency and security services, the Panasonic WV-TW310 has wide angle video capturing with battery lasting up to 5 hours
The Panasonic WV-TW310 is an easy-to-use wearable camera which is battery powered to record images and sound whilst being worn on a human body, designed for use amongst emegency and security personnel. The fish eye 180° angle viewing lens provides wide area coverage and 1.3 megapixel image capture delivers high quality images at up to 30 frames per second. Electric day/night enables this camera to record images in dark conditions. The IP65 rating of the Panasonic WV-TW310 camera means it is protected from rain and dust and so is durable for outdoor use. Using the WV-TW310 is easy, with buttons for power, recording and audio and indicators for battery and memory status.
Wide dynamic range improves detail in images by capturing both bright and dark areas in a scene. Audio recording via a built-in microphone complements visual video and enhances the effectiveness of captured data for event analysis. As a wearable camera is subject to movement through walking or running, the WV-TW310 provides gyro compensation to offset the effect of this movement on captured images. The image compensation feature can also cut an image out from the original fish eye image for higher quality viewing.
Recording onto an SD card within the camera (SD card not included) means that data remains smooth and uninterrupted, with up to approximately 32 hours of recording time and data can be transferred onto a PC when back in the office. The battery is rechargeable via connecting to a LAN or PoE device..
Included with the Panasonic WV-TW310 camera is two PC software applications, Agent and Viewer software. Agent software enables data upload and erasing from the camera whilst the Viewer software enables the original images to playback with image correction for high quality viewing.
This camera is available with two different lengths of cable (please select required length from the above drop down menu). Battery container and conversion box are also sold separately and can be selected from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- Compact, wearable design with IP65 rating makes this camera suitable for surveillance on the move indoors or outdoors
- 1.3 megapixel resolution delivers high quality images
- 180° fish eye lens provides wide coverage of an area for optimum usefulness of videos
- Electric day/night enables the camera to capture images at all times for round-the-clock security monitoring
- 5 hours of continuous operating time when battery is fully charged
- Built-in microphone records audio to complement recorded video and facilitate event analysis
- Wide dynamic range enables camera to capture detail in dark and light areas simultaneously
- A 3-axis gyro sensor prevents image blur from camera movement from walking
- H.264 compression reduces file size with little effect on data quality
- Network configuration with PoE enables recorded video to be uploaded to a PC automatically when connecting the camera to a LAN with a PoE device, this also automatically charges the camera battery
- On board recording can hold up to approximately 32 hours of recording and ensures data is uninterrupted
- Included software enables easy upload and erasing of data from the camera, and also enables playback with image correction
The Panasonic WV-TW310 camera is designed for security personnel to wear indoors or outdoors such as football match stewards, store security guards, policemen, car park attendants and the emergency services such as fire brigade and paramedics.
- Panasonic WV-TW310 camera
- Cable (please select length from the above drop down menu)
- Agent software
- Viewer software
- Camera clip for fastening
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
- SD card
- Battery container (WV-TB311)
- Conversion box (WV-TC312)