This product has now been discontinued. A replacement product is the Vivotek IP8152.
Overview of the Vivotek CC8130
Vivotek CC8130 with 180° horizontal field of view, 100° vertical field of view comes with Vivotek's recording software and unique design and mounting flexibility included.
The Vivotek CC8130 is a compact and neat network camera delivering 30 fps in 1280x800 resolution with a 180° viewing angle, providing complete indoor security monitoring with no blind spots. The unique mounting design of this Vivotek IP camera makes installation easy. It can be mounted onto a wall or even a desk to capture faces at eye level and can be tilted within the mount to change its viewing angle. A built-in microphone increases security monitoring capability by recording sound within a 5 metre radius to the camera, even if not in the camera's field of view.
With dual video codecs, the Vivotek CC8130 gives the user flexibility of compression method, with H.264 offering considerable file size reduction whilst maintaining image quality. PoE support enables the CC8130 to receive power and network connectivity through a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. If you require one, please select a PoE midspan from the above menu.
Key features & benefits
- Compact and discreet design, ideal for unobtrusive surveillance
- 180° panoramic view provides wide coverage of an area for secure monitoring
- 1MP CMOS sensor captures good quality images and 1280 x 800 resolution at 30 fps provides high frame rate video, appearing smooth to the human eye
- ePTZ enables the user to focus on a region of interest close up with just a few clicks of the mouse
- Built-in microphone enables audio to be heard and recorded within a 5 meter radius, even if it is not in the camera’s field of view
- Dual codec gives the user flexibility on bandwidth and storage use, H.264 considerably compressing files with little effect on original footage
- Triple window motion detection can trigger an alarm if activity is detected within specific area, alerting the user
- 802.3af Compliant PoE makes installation of the CC8130 even easier as only one cable is needed for power and network connectivity
- ONVIF compatible
- Flat mount / 15° tilt mount included for mounting and viewing angle flexibility
This compact IP camera from Vivotek is ideal for the daytime monitoring of small indoor areas such as homes, small offices and boutiques. The discreet design of the CC8130 offers an unobtrusive surveillance solution, ideal for small spaces.
- Vivotek CC8130 network camera
- Mount bracket (flat mount/ tilt mount)
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Warranty card
Key technical features for the Vivotek CC8130
|Sensor:||1/4" Progressive CMOS|
|Lens:||fixed-focal, focal length: 1.3 mm, aperture: F1.8, 180° (horizontal), 100° (vertical), 180° (diagonal)|
|Audio:||audio input, G.711, built-in microphone with effective range: 5 meters|
|Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 1|
|Compatibility:||OS: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, browser: Mozilla Firefox 7~10 (streaming only), Internet Explorer 7.x or 8.x, other players: VLC: 1.1.11 or above, QuickTime: 7 or above|
|Frame-rate:||H.264: 30 fps at 1280x800, MJPEG: 30 fps at 1280x800|
|Bandwidth control:||adjustable resolution, quality and bit rate|
|Minimum illumination:||0.47 lux, 50 IRE (Colour)|
|Imaging:||adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate, time stamp and text caption overlay, flip & mirror, configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, scheduled profile settings|
Viewing, detection & recording
|Number of users:||10|
|Alarm detection:||video motion detection, manual trigger, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notify|
|Alarm action:||event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server, file upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server|
|Recording software included:||Vivotek ST7501 recording software|
|Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 1|
|Dimensions:||body only: 28mm(D) x 50mm(W) x 88mm(H), flat mount: 35mm(D) x 53mm(W) x 118mm(H), tilt mount: 40mm(D) x 58mm(W) x 127mm(H)|
|Weight:||0.9 kg (net)|
|Certifications:||CE, LVD, FCC class B, VCCI, C-tick|
|Mounting methods:||included wall/ tilt mount|
|Operating temperatures:||operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 122°F)|
|Power consumption:||max. 3.8W|
|Protocols supported:||IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP, 802.1X|
Documentation for Vivotek CC8130
View the demo video for the Vivotek CC8130:
Vivotek CC8130, easy installation in 3 steps: