Overview of the Grundig GCI-G0509B
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see LILIN IPG1052ES 5MP indoor IP camera with true day/night function.
The GCI-G0509B from the Grundig box network camera range offers high quality surveillance with a 5 megapixel CMOS sensor and full HD 1080p video can be achieved, providing smooth, seamless video. Video resolution can be made even higher, up to 2592 x 1944 at 10 fps, providing very highly detailed footage. The GCI-G0509B network camera provides a round-the-clock security system through the use of an automatic infrared cut filter that enables the camera to produce black and white images at night time, switching back to full colour during daylight.
Wide dynamic range technology ensures detail is visible in images captured in extremely bright or dark areas, or in backlight situations where light saturation can often mean objects and detail are difficult to see. This feature enables the GCI-G0509B to be used in areas with backlight, such as entrances, windows and exits. Two-way audio through an optional microphone and speaker (not included), facilitates interactive conversation through the camera and is often used for giving warnings or instructions.
Motion detection and a tamper alarm can alert the user of activity via several methods including email and can also trigger on-board recording, providing an automatic, reliable security solution and removing the need for constant attendance. A built-in anti-cloaking alarm feature can detect a gross scene change and alert the user to possible tampering attempts such as covering/obstruction or camera movement, and can allow you to take the appropriate action. On-board recording through a MicroSD card (not included) gives you storage flexibility and also maintains uninterrupted data in the event of a network failure. 5 rectangle privacy zones can be used for viewing and recording to block specific areas that may be private or sensitive.
ONVIF compatibility makes the Grundig GCI-G0509B simple to integrate into an existing IP video system, allowing for interoperability between products from different manufacturers.
This camera can be combined with an outdoor housing to enable outdoor surveillance.
This camera comes included with a Fujinon YV2.7x2.2SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 2.2mm to 6mm lens. A Fujinon YV3.3x15SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 15mm-50mm lens can be selected above if required.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select a midspan above if required.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel sensor produces highly detailed images, useful for analysis and identification
- HD 1080p video at 25 fps provides seamless, high detail video
- An IR-cut filter automatically switches during night time and low light conditions and provides the camera with true day/night capability
- Wide dynamic range enables the Grundig GCI-G0509B to be used for indoor surveillance scenes containing strong backlight like windows, entrances and exits
- Motion detection alerts the user of activity in a defined area and a tamper alarm identifies if the camera is subject to issues such as blocking or spray painting, providing an efficient and reliable security system
- Two-way audio support enables the camera to allow two-way conversation when a speaker and microphone are added (not included)
- Quad stream enables 4 different views to be streamed simultaneously with H.264 compression, reducing demands on bandwidth with reduced file size whilst maintaining image quality
- Up to 5 privacy zones can be used for sensitive or private areas, to keep them blocked from the camera’s view
- SD storage acts as a data backup solution and is quick and easy for mobile or temporary security systems
- Power over Ethernet reduces installation costs as power and network connectivity are carried through the same cable
- ONVIF compatibility enables smooth exchange of information between network video devices
Compatible recording platforms
The Grundig GCI-G0509B box network camera is suited to use in busy public spaces where high detail surveillance is required such as in shopping centres and malls, bus stations and tranport hubs. On-board recording makes this camera suitable for indoor monitoring of transportation such as trains and buses. This camera can also be used for outdoor monitoring when combined with an outdoor housing.
- Fujinon YV2.7x2.2SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 2.2mm to 6mm lens
- Fujinon YV3.3x15SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 15mm-50mm lens (selectable above)
- MicroSD card (selectable above)
- Microphone and speaker to enable two-way audio
- Grundig camera bracket (GBR-WA03)