Overview of the Grundig GCI-F0505B
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see LILIN IPG1032ESX indoor 3-megapixel day/night IP camera.
The Grundig GCI-F0505B box network camera offers indoor surveillance with a 3MP CMOS sensor producing high quality images and smooth full HD1080p video. ‘True’ day/night capability through the automatic infrared-cut filter makes this camera suitable for constant monitoring applications with full colour images being produced during daylight, then automatically switching to monochrome images in low light and at night time.
Wide dynamic range delivers highly detailed images by ensuring light saturation is minimised when both bright highlights and dark shadows exist in the same scene, often making objects and detail in an image difficult to identify. 3D noise reduction enhances image quality further by eliminating image noise when capturing in low light conditions.
Video motion detection can be set to a specific area and can trigger alarms via a variety of methods including email and alarm message by FTP, providing a secure and reliable surveillance solution. Gross scene change can detect tampering attempts such as spray painting or blocking and trigger an alarm to alert the user, further enhancing security. Built-in privacy masking enables the user to block out private or sensitive areas from the camera’s field of view so they are not viewed or recorded and up to 5 rectanglular zones can be configured. Two-way audio support enables a microphone and speaker (not included) to be added to the GCI-F0505B to allow interactive conversation through the camera, useful for giving warnings or instructions.
Quad streaming with H.264 compression enables the user to watch or record up to 4 video streams whilst using bandwidth and storage efficiently, maintaining high image quality. Edge recording through an internal MicroSD card (not included) offers a decentralised storage option, removing the need for investment in PCs or servers, and is beneficial for temporary or mobile applications.
This camera comes included with a Fujinon YV2.7x2.2SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 2.2mm to 6mm lens. A Fujinon YV3.3x15SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 15mm-50mm lens can be selected from the above menu if required.
This Grundig F0505B indoor box IP camera can be combined with an outdoor housing to provide an outdoor surveillance solution.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD1080p at up to 25 fps and 2048x1536 image resolution at 15 fps delivers high-quality video footage, ideal for critical surveillance where identification may be required
- Wide dynamic range reduces the impact of light saturation and ensures detail is visible in an image
- ‘True’ day/night functionality provides a round the clock security solution producing consistantly high quality images
- Two-way audio support allows a speaker and microphone to be added to the security system to enable conversation through the camera
- Quad stream video with H.264 compression decreases demands on bandwidth and reduces file size without compromising image quality
- Motion detection can trigger alarms to alert user of activity, delivering an efficient, secure system
- Privacy masking gives the user the option to block out certain areas of the camera’s view if required
- SD storage provides storage flexibility and can reduce the costs involved in your security system
- ONVIF support enables easy integration into existing systems
Compatible recording platforms
The Grundig GCI-F0505B box network camera is ideal for indoor surveillance applications where high detail is required for event analysis and identification of people and objects, typical situations could include retail, banks and corporate buildings that require 24/7 surveillance. This Grundig network camera can also provide high detail surveillance outside when combined with an outdoor housing.
- Fujinon YV2.7x2.2SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 2.2mm to 6mm lens
- Fujinon YV3.3x15SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 15mm-50mm lens (selectable from the above menu)
- Up to 32GB MicroSD card (selectable from the above menu)
- Grundig camera bracket (GBR-WA03)
- Microphone and speaker to enable two-way audio