Overview of the Grundig GCI-K1503B
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see LILIN LB1022EX3 indoor network camera with 2 megapixel / HD 1080p resolution.
A traditional box-style IP camera delivering high quality video and through its 2 megapixel sensor and full HD 1080p video at 25 fps.
The camera's true day/night capability is achieved through an IR-cut filter which enables the GCI-K1503B to produce full colour images during daylight and clear monochrome images at night. Wide dynamic range technology enables the Grundig GCI-K1503B IP camera to handle a wide range of lighting conditions in the viewing scene, eliminating dark shadows or bright light saturation, ensuring detail is visible and clear for high quality video recordings.
Two-way audio support, when an optional speaker and microphone are added (not included), enable the operator to have a two-way conversation through the camera. This feature is useful for giving verbal warnings or instructions and means the camera can also act as part of an video intercom system. Motion detection can be set to predefined area and when activity is identified, on-board recording can automatically start and the user can be notified. A tamper alarm can also alert the user if attempts are identified such as blocking, spray painting or movement of the camera, providing a reliable and secure CCTV system.
Edge recording onto a MicroSD card reduces bandwidth demands across a network as data is stored internally and does not need to be transmitted. This is also beneficial as data is not interrupted in the event of a network failure. Alternatively, SD card recording can be configured to only take place when an alarm is triggered or during network downtime. Power over Ethernet enables the camera to be powered through one cable instead of two, saving time and money involved in installation and maintenance.
This camera comes included with a Fujinon YV2.7x2.2SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 2.2mm to 6mm lens. A Fujinon YV3.3x15SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 15mm-50mm lens can be selected from the above menu if required.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply included, if you require a PoE midspan, please select one from the above menu options.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel CMOS sensor produces clear, high-detail images and video
- HD 1080p at 25 fps delivers high quality video at sufficient frame rate for most common surveillance applications
- True day/night capability provides a 24/7 monitoring solution, with monochrome images being produced in very low light and at night
- Wide dynamic range technology compensates for light saturation in a scene, making detail visible
- Two-way audio support can be utilised when a speaker and microphone are connected to the camera, enabling it to receive sound from the camera site, and the ability to send a verbal message such as a warning or instruction
- Motion detection can alert the user if movement is detected in a predefined area
- Tamper alarm can detect attempts such as blocking and spray painting and is useful for systems in areas with risk of vandalism
- H.264 and MJPEG compression modes give the user flexibility with bandwidth and storage control
- On board recording onto a MicroSD card (not included) offers several benefits, including bandwidth management flexibility
- 5 rectangle privacy zones can be set to prevent viewing and recording of specific areas of view
- PoE reduces installation costs and is ideal for installations in areas where running more than one cable is difficult
- ONVIF compatibility makes system integration simpler and enables the Grundig GCI-K1503B to be used alongside IP products from other manufacturers
Compatible recording platforms
The Grundig GCI-K1503B is well suited to indoor surveillance operations in busy places such as offices, reception areas and retail stores and is suitable for monitoring areas with backlight such as windows, exits and entrances. This camera can be combined with an outdoor housing to provide an outdoor surveillance system.
- Fujinon YV2.7x2.2SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 2.2mm to 6mm lens
- Fujinon YV3.3x15SA-SA2 HD vari-focal 15mm-50mm lens (please select from above menu)
- Micro SD card up to 32GB (please select from above menu)
- Grundig camera bracket (GBR-WA03)
- Microphone and speaker to enable two-way audio
Key technical features for Grundig GCI-K1503B
|Sensor:||1/2.7" CMOS, 2 megapixel |
|Lens:||auto iris (DC)|
|Compatibility:||MS Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari|
|Resolution:||1920x1080p (25fps), 1280x1024 (25fps), 1280x720 (25fps), 1024x768 (25fps)|
|Frame-rate:||1920x1080p (25fps), 1280x1024 (25fps), 1280x720 (25fps), 1024x768 (25fps)|
|Bandwidth control:||quad stream: max.: H.264+H.264+H.264+H.264 or H.264+H.264+H.264+MJPEG|
|Day/night:||on/off/auto, IR-cut filter removable (ICR)|
|Minimum illumination:||sensitivity colour:0.5 [email protected] (IRE50), 0.2 [email protected] (IRE30),sensitivity B&W: 0.1 [email protected] (IRE50), 0.02 [email protected] F1.2 (IRE30) |
|Imaging:||digital wide dynamic range, 2D & 3D noise filter, white balance, digital zoom|
Viewing, detection & recording
|Privacy masking:||5 zones, rectangle |
|Number of users:||20|
|External alarm inputs and outputs||alarm in 2-pin, alarm out 2-pin, RS485 2-pin|
|Alarm detection:||motion detection, tamper detection|
|Alarm action:||image transfer or alarm message by FTP, image transfer or alarm message by e-mail, recording on SD-card and enable alarm output|
|On-camera recording:||supports up to 32 GB capacity of micro SD/SDHC memory |
|Recording software included:||Grundig CMS, manages up to 16 channels|
|Power:||12 VDC/24 VAC/PoE IEEE 802.3af|
|Video output:||1Vpp, BNC|
|Input/ output:||video out(BNC), power(3-pin term), RJ-45, MicroSD card slot, terminal 7-pin (alarm in 2-pin, alarm out 2-pin, RS485 2-pin), audio (2 mini jack 3.5mm), auto-iris (4pin)|
|Dimensions:||W76 x H53 x D126 mm|
|Operating temperatures:||-10°C ~ +50°C humidity:10 ~ 90% no condensation |
|Protocols supported:||IPv4/v6, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, PPPoE, UPnP, SMTP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, IEEE802.1x, QoS, ONVIF, FTP|
Documentation for Grundig GCI-K1503B