Overview of the Grundig GCI-K1779P
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Axis P5415-E outdoor PTZ dome IP camera with HD 1080p resolution and 18x optical zoom.
The Grundig GCI-K1779P dome network camera delivers high quality, efficient outdoor surveillance, 24 hours a day. High speed pan and tilt at up to 400° per second provide efficient surveillance, ensuring no incident is missed. Full HD 1080p provides smooth video and 18x motorised optical zoom enables detailed observation of selected areas in high quality. The IK10-rated vandal resistant dome can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°c - +50°c, rain and dust with an IP66 weatherproof rating.
A removable infrared cut filter automatically enables the camera to produce monochrome images at night time, switching back to full colour images in daylight; this feature provides the Grundig GCI-K1779P network camera with ‘true’ day/night capability and delivers a round-the-clock surveillance solution. Wide dynamic range enhances image detail by compensating for bright highlights and dark shadows that exist simultaneously in the same scene.
Two-way audio assists in crime prevention as verbal warnings can be issued through the camera. Privacy zones can be used to block private or sensitive areas from the camera's view, up to 16 zones can be configured. SD storage offers an alternative, flexible storage solution as opposed to centralised devices such as servers or PCs and also delivers smooth, uninterrupted video regardless of network intermittence.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select a midspan from the above menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Vandal-resistant IP66-rated dome makes this camera suitable for outdoor surveillance in areas at a high risk of vandalism
- Full HD 1080p at 30 fps delivers high quality, smooth video useful for event analysis
- 2 megapixel MOS sensor produces high quality images
- True day/night capability enables the camera to produce high quality images all at times
- High-speed PTZ provides efficient, secure monitoring of an area
- 18x optical zoom allows for a specific area to be focussed on in closer detail without comprising image quality
- Wide dynamic range improves detail visibility in images captured where very bright light and dark shadows both exist in the same scene and can saturate the image
- Privacy zones can be added to prevent users viewing certain private or sensitive areas of the camera’s view
- H.264 allows for reduced file size whilst maintaining image quality
- Two-way audio enables two-way verbal interaction through the camera and is useful for giving instructions or warnings
- SD storage is useful for mobile or temporary applications as data is stored internally on a MicroSD card (card not included) and does not have to be transferred to a centralised recording device such as a PC or server
- ONVIF compatible
Compatible recording platforms
The Grundig GCI-K1779P network camera is suitable for more extreme surveillance applications such as outdoor monitoring of warehouses and offices where the camera will be subject to changing weather conditions, and exposed to the threat of vandalism. This camera can also be used indoors for factory or industrial environments where dust or moisture may damage a standard indoor camera over time.
Key technical features for Grundig GCI-K1779P
|Type:||PTZ vandal resistant dome|
|Lens:||lens drive type: auto iris (DC), focal length: 4.7 ~ 84.6 mm, viewing angle: H: 55.2°(wide) ~ 3.2°(tele)|
|PTZ:||pan speed manual: 0.5°/s ~ 90°/s, preset: 400°/s (max.). Tilt speed: manual: 0.5°/s ~ 90°/s,Preset: 400°/s (max.). Range panning: 360° endless, range tilting: -10° ~ 190°|
|Power:||24 VAC / hPoE (heater works only with 24VAC), 50W|
|Compatibility:||MS Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080p, SXGA, 1280 x 720p, XGA, SVGA, 4CIF, VGA, CIF|
|Bandwidth control:||quad Stream: max.: H.264+H.264+H.264+H.264 or H.264+H.264+H.264+MJPEG|
|Day/night:||on/off/auto, IR-cut filter removable (ICR)|
|Minimum illumination:||sensitivity colour: 0.05 Lux@F1.6 (IRE50), sensitivity B&W: 0.001 Lux@F1.6 (IRE50)|
|Imaging:||up to 84dB wide dynamic range, 2D & 3D noise filter, white balance, digital zoom, backlight compensation|
Viewing, detection & recording
|Privacy masking:||16 zones|
|Number of users:||20|
|Alarm detection:||alarm input, motion detection, schedule|
|Alarm action:||image transfer or alarm message by FTP, image transfer or alarm message by e-mail, recording on SD-card and enable alarm output|
|On-camera recording:||supports up to 32 GB capacity of micro SD/SDHC memory |
|Recording software included:||Grundig CMS, manages up to 16 channels|
|Power:||24 VAC/hPoE (heater works only with 24VAC)|
|Dimensions:||diameter: 192 x H283 mm|
|Mounting methods:||optional: wall, corner, pole, pendant, Pelco pendant mount|
|Operating temperatures:||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Protocols supported:||IPv4/v6, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, PPPoE, UPnP, SMTP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, IEEE802.1x, QoS, ONVIF, FTP|
Documentation for Grundig GCI-K1779P